PDA

View Full Version : Moved My Cat!!! (Update)

christa
06-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Just thought I'd let you all know that the move went great. Josie cried and talked my ear off for the entire 2 hours but she never got sick and never messed in her carrier.

I'm using someone elses computer to update the board. I'll post some pics of Josie in her new home once I get MY computer set up.

You all gave me some great advice about moving with my kitty . . . It REALLY made a world of difference!!!

Pet Talk Rocks!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

jazzcat
06-12-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm glad the move went well for Josie. I imagine her talking to you was pretty funny. I love when Ripley talks and fusses at me when I take him to the vet.

I look forward to seeing pictures of Josie in her new house!!

trayi52
06-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Christa, I am so glad your move went so well. Good to hear Josie is adjusting to her new home.

Hurry and get your computer set up, so you can post some pictures. I'm looking forward to Pictures of Josie in her new home. I hope you are enjoying your new home too!

Willie:)

Uabassoon
06-12-2004, 12:06 AM
I'm happy to hear that the move went well! I can't wait to see some pictures :)

catnapper
06-12-2004, 07:09 AM
I"m glad the move went well! I know what you mean by crying and talking your ear off the entire two hours. One time I went to my friend's house and took Pouncer for a visit (this was only an hour drive though) and he basically told me every time I went over 60 miles per hour. :rolleyes: If my speed went over 60, he started a pathetic cry. This went on the entire trip... I took all expressways, so I'm sure the people behind me loved me for going 60 and under! LOL

catmandu
06-12-2004, 08:41 AM
I know , too , what you mean , asRB Pouncer , on the bus , on the way , to the Vets , used to do her Air raid siren impersination!And once we had to get off the Bus , early , as she was SO LOUD! I am glad that your Josie , was , more of a Trooper!!!!