PDA

View Full Version : Meet my daughter ..... the expectant mom

kimlovescats
06-11-2004, 09:42 PM
This is my daughter Amy Beth who is expecting my first grandbaby on October 20. ;)

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 09:53 PM
What a pretty girl she is! :)

Sweet Sixy
06-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Aw, she's one of those lucky women who are adorable when they're pregnant. Congrats!!!

trayi52
06-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Kim, what a pretty Mommy she is! Tell her, I think she is just beautiful!

Oh shucks, I'll tell her myself!

Amy Beth, you are so beautiful!! The beauty of motherhood is shining in your sweet and beautiful face.

Kim, you and your daughter are in for a great adventure!!

Willie:)

shais_mom
06-11-2004, 10:17 PM
she is pretty looks like her momma!!

Oct 20th is a GRREAT day to have a baby!! That's my birthday!

leslie flenner
06-11-2004, 10:35 PM
She's only 4 months pregnant? She looks like she's 6! Are you sure it's not twins? She looks comfortable in the photo but I wonder if the weight is starting to "weigh her down". She looks happy and healthy! Is she the one kissing lucky Tabitha? What a great daughter!

kimlovescats
06-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Leslie .... she is 5 months (about 21 weeks). She was tiny to begin with, so she is showing more than a bigger girl might!

Nope, she isn't the one with Tabitha.... that was my "baby" Amanda, who is only 15.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments .... I will get Amy Beth to read them tomorrow! She doesn't know that her picture has been posted on the WWW! :eek: :D ;)

jazzcat
06-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Kim, she is beautiful!! I thought she must be petite to look that large already. She is a glowing mom-to-be.

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-12-2004, 01:37 AM
She is beautiful! She looks so relaxed and self-confident too!! (I'm sure YOU get the credit for that - you seam like a great Mom yourself, so your daughter has a great example to follow!

lynnestankard
06-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Amy Beth - Firstly - Congratulations.
Once you've recovered from the shock of your Mum posting your pic and Pet Talk - can I just say how beautiful you look?
You look so healthy and happy, can I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a good birth - we're all waiting for October to see the new baby girl!!

Lynne

bluekat
06-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I agree with everyone else, she's very pretty!:)

gini
06-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Thank you for sharing such a lovely picture of your daughter.

She sure does have that glow of motherhood about her.

A baby girl - what fun you have ahead of you!

sirrahbed
06-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Your daughter is beautiful Kim! I bet you are SOOO excited!! I am ahead of you by two months and can hardly wait!! And we are BOTH getting girls:D What a wonderful thing!! I hope Amy Beth is not shocked that you shared her belly with us:) You tell her we are thrilled! She IS one of those "cute preggies" too. We will have to share baby pictures too - can't wait!!! I think we have ours, then Johanna, then Amy Beth - will have to have a new baby thread:D :D girl-boy-girl!!! Isn't it fun to think about being a grandma??? I love it when Willie talks about her grandbabies:D :D

Tina
06-12-2004, 12:06 PM
She is very pretty!:)

luckies4me
06-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Aww, she looks so much like you! :D She seems to be carrying very well, good for her!

Karen
06-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Yup - petite woman most always look huge.A friend of my family, Cindy, is about 5-feet tall, and a small person. When she was 7 months pregnant, everyone thought she was 9-plus months! Poor Cindy really looked like she swallowed a beach ball by the time she was actually due, and all three of her sons were over 10 pounds each, one was 11pounds, 6 ounces! Now that they are young men, they can all pretty much pick up their mom under one arm - they got their height and size from Dad's side, I guess! ;)

Your daughter looks a lot like you! Single mom-hood isn't the easiest row to hoe, but she's in good hands with you, I bet!

RobiLee
06-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Amy Beth you are beautiful!

Kim, I am so happy for you and your family. What an exciting time.

Robin :)

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Thank you so much, everyone. I haven't told Amy Beth about this thread yet .... but I plan to tonight! ;)

popcornbird
06-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Congratulations to the very young granny, and to the very young mommy too! Is your daughter still living at home? Does that mean YOU get to raise the little one too? Such an exciting time for your family. :D

NoahsMommy
06-13-2004, 05:47 PM
She's beautiful and she looks so much like you!

Congrats to you both! :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2004, 08:27 PM
Aw, she's so pretty! You must be so excited about your first grandbaby!

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Hi, this is Amy Beth. Thank you very much for all your nice compliments, they really made me feel good. I am very excited that I am having a girl! Her name is going to be Jenna Ashlyn. I am not mad at my mom for putting my pregnant tummy picture all over the web ! :rolleyes: But I will definitely have her post plenty of pictures of Jenna after she is born!

:D

Kfamr
06-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Amy Beth!! :D

I love your baby girl's name, it's pretty!!
Can't wait to see pictures of her when she arrives. :D

thelmalu99
06-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Amy Beth, you look beautiful! I think you're one of the lucky ones, because it looks like it's all in your belly. I'll bet people can't even tell you're pregnant from behind!

Good wishes to the whole family! :D

wolfie
06-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Congrats Amy Beth, and Kim too! :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Amy Beth, you sure are beautiful and I also love the name that you picked out for your baby. I can't wait to see many pictures of her.:)