PDA

View Full Version : Ack!!

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 03:33 PM
If you don't want to hear any whining, turn around now. :p

I feel like crud!! I have the world's worst headache, my nose is runny and my eyes are watery, and I can't STOP yawning! It's so dreaded hot and humid outside.

I want to take a shower, and i'm sure i'd feel much better afterwards, but all of my cloths are dirty so there's nothing to change into afterwards... I need to do my laundry badly but i've got a horrible case of laziness. The pups aren't much more active either, they're both sleeping in the guest bedroom.. the only thing keeping me awake is my music since both of my parents are gone.

and I have a horrible pain in my back.
I feel so braindead right now trying to reply to everyone on here...maybe it's just time to join the pups. :p

Ack ack ack!!

DJFyrewolf36
06-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Dont feel bad, Im braindead and Im at WORK! :eek:

sirrahbed
06-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Kay - there is FLU going around! Have you taken your temperature?? Be sure and drink plenty of fluids OK??:(
Can't you take a nice shower and throw on one of your dad's shirts maybe? Take a rest then?? Come ON!! I can't mother you in Florida but I will try;)

Aspen and Misty
06-11-2004, 04:41 PM
sirrahbed - When ever I am sick I always steal my dad's t-shirt and wear it..Ahh so comfy!

Kay- I hope you get better soon. A nice nap would be nice! Hee hee!

Go join those cuties of yours! :D

Ash

sirrahbed
06-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
sirrahbed - When ever I am sick I always steal my dad's t-shirt and wear it..Ahh so comfy!

:) Let's hope she took our advice Ash! Must be some extra medicine in dad's tee-shirt!

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Thanks guys.

I feel alot better than I did earlier.... I haven't taken a shower though... YUCK.

Laundry is is the washing machine though... soo soooonn. Until then, i've been playing with the pups in the backyard and taking tons of pictures. :p

RobiLee
06-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better. Did you get to take that shower yet?

Yay, more pictures. When will we get to see them?

Robin :p

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 09:36 PM
In a few seconds.

No, I haven't taken a shower. :o
I'm going to soon, when I get my PT fix. (In a few hours, possibly? :p )