PDA

View Full Version : YAAY Meko's test in NEG.! My vet wants to keep her!

lv4dogs
06-11-2004, 01:51 PM
The doc just called, Meko is doing reat. She is Leuk/Fiv NEG! That calls for a celebration.
I am so relieved. Ya know if I didn't worry it probably would have been positive.
Anyways her spay went excellent & she was NOT pregnant. She got out for 3-4 days with MANY of males & no kitties, such a good girl.
She is waking up rapidly says the vet & is doing astonishingly well. He is quite surprised w/ her & how well she handled everything.

I told him when I dropped her off that she will probably let him do anything he wants to her, he laughs (quite a bit) & says we'll see about that one. Well he wants to keep Meko. He says they hardly had to use any restraint at all for any of the procedures. He says that since he is the vet that tells most people their cats were good, but he admited to me he does lie about that one, well he says he really is not lieing about her. He really wants her. This am I explained all of the problems I had w/ her, like I rescued her & she was supposed to be a foster kitty until she was old enough & well enough to get a home, then I deided to keep her, then my allergies etc.... Well he says he is serious if my allergies act up in the winter & I have to find a home he will take her. He even put a note in the file to make sure this cat gets the plush treatment! Oh I feel special.

He says she is a mini dog... I said I told you so.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Congratulations on the Negative result!! I knew that, but I know how we cat meowmies worry. ;)

And that's great news about the vet wanting her. What a special girl. :D

catcrazylady
06-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Wonderful negative news!!! I'm very happy that she wasn't pregnant either. She is a good girl! She must be very special if the vet wants her. You need to post some pictures of this happy, healthy, and very special girl!

Logan
06-11-2004, 02:22 PM
What a great compliment!!! And "yeah" that she is negative on the tests and that the surgery went well!!!! I think I love your vet!!!! :D

catlover4ever
06-11-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm glad everything went really well. We meowmie always worry about our babies.

lizzielou742
06-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Woohoo! This is great news!

jazzcat
06-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah - that is great news!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and Meko!

Now to see some pictures of this wonderful mini-dog kitty...:D

kimlovescats
06-11-2004, 05:51 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! :D

sirrahbed
06-11-2004, 06:46 PM
GREAT news! Whew!

heinz57_79
06-11-2004, 10:10 PM
WOO HOO!! :D

rg_girlca
06-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Great news. I'm so happy for you and Meko.
Your vet is a definite keeper. Wish we had a few of them like that around here.

catmandu
06-12-2004, 08:49 AM
With All the Cats , that this Gentleman sees, Meko , must really be Special , to be have this Reaction. annd The Found cats , are pleased , that Meko , will be getting the Red Carpet , at the Vets , for the rest , of her life!