PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop Pro

Dogz
06-11-2004, 12:24 PM
is so hard to use!

I got it for my birthday today, I am going to attempt to make my dad a Father's day gift.

I don't know anything about this program, let alone know how to actually do anything on it. :o

I am trying to crop the images, so they don't have the backgrounds, but as bad at computers as I am, I can't figure that one out either.

I am at Google looking for turitorials. Wish me luck, and sorry for the pointless thread!

dukedogsmom
06-11-2004, 12:38 PM
What version to you have? I've got 7 and so does Kay. It's really easy. You should try Adobe Photoshop. I had downloaded the free 30 day trial and didn't make one thing because it was so complicated. I'm at work but I'll try to help. I can't show you a screen or anything until tomorrow, though.

jazzcat
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
I bought PSP 7 a few months ago and I haven't been able to figure it out either. I just got PSP for Dummies so hopefully I can get a clue. I'd love to be able to make neat sigs but mainly I want to know how to use it to downsize my pics - like sigs.

Dogz
06-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
What version to you have?

I have version 7, too.

I am trying to figure out how to make backgrounds, I am looking at the different effects, and I am trying to figure out how to crop around objects.

Hopefully Karen (Holly's mom) will be able to help me when I go over there.

dukedogsmom
06-11-2004, 12:49 PM
www.irfanview.com is what I use to resize. It's a free download and really easy to use. You can also do the panorama option and use several pics.

rizzy
06-11-2004, 01:11 PM
I dont have this program so I cant help you, all I can do is wish you luck! Good Luck!;) :)

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 02:21 PM
It's ALOT easier than Adobe.
I taught myself with PSP. Just play around with the different options and tools, that's what I did.