PDA

View Full Version : Ripley gets no respect *pics*

Pam
06-11-2004, 06:48 AM
This was the scene when I came downstairs today. The cats are enjoying a leisurely morning without a care in the world. :)
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5794.jpg
Next - enter the dogs! Ripley is a "morning guy" and is trying to get Bella interested in some play.
"Come on Bella. Let's go find a toy or play tug-o-war or something - - puleeze!"
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5795.jpg

More coming...

Pam
06-11-2004, 06:51 AM
"OK I'm getting desperate here. How about you cats? Anyone want to play?" (Note the total look of disinterest on Bella's face. :) )
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5796.jpg
Note how all three (except Ripley :rolleyes: ) are all more interested in me, and this is even after they have been fed!
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5797.jpg
Poor Ripley, just like Rodney Dangerfield, gets no respect. :p
That's all! :)

Logan
06-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Poor Ripley!!!!! :( :( :( I would play with you, little fella, if I were closer!!!!

Cute pics, Pam! And how great that you were able to get all 4 in one shot!!! :D

RobiLee
06-11-2004, 07:36 AM
Aww, Ripley, I would have played with ya. I respect you, really I do. Why, you are the cutest little black poodle that I know.

I loved the pics, Pam. I also like how you were able to get them all in the same picture. Great job!

Robin :)

delidog
06-11-2004, 07:41 AM
Oh Pam!!!!!
I am still chuckleing!!!

Great Pics!!!!
Don't Worry Ripley....they are just not Morning Pets!!!;) :) :D

Love Them ALL Pam!!!!!

anna_66
06-11-2004, 07:42 AM
Ahhh...poor little fella:( I bet if Roxey had been there she'd have played with you Ripley!
And of course I would have too:D

Randi
06-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Great pics, Pam! You really have some sweeties there. :)

Ripley, just give Bella time to wake up, and I'm sure she'll want to play tug-o-war with you! ;)

4 Dog Mother
06-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Ripley, you need to come here. Snoopy is a morning dog...and an afternoon dog and and evening dog - why he would play with you no matter when you wanted to play. And who knows Dazzi and/or Taggert just might join in.

Great pictures, Pam!

jazzcat
06-11-2004, 09:51 AM
I love Ripley!!!! He reminds me of my RB Pepper. It's hard to tell from the picture but how big is Ripley? Pepper was 7 pounds.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-11-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Pam
"OK I'm getting desperate here. How about you cats? Anyone want to play?" (Note the total look of disinterest on Bella's face. :) )
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5796.jpg

total look of disinterest on Bella's face!?!? LOOK AT ANDY!!! *LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*

GREAT PICTURES...

Ripley... you look like such a fun boy!!:D

ramanth
06-11-2004, 10:06 AM
LOL! Poor Ripley.

dukedogsmom
06-11-2004, 11:03 AM
The orange cat looks especially uninterested. Isn't it funny how great their expressions can be? Duke always wants to play when I get home. Maybe if you ever come down here, Ripley can play with him.

apcrs5122
06-11-2004, 11:09 AM
Aw, Ripley! I'll come and play with you boy!;) He's adorable, and the looks on the cat's faces are priceless.

K9soul
06-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Cute cute little Ripley, I'd love to play with you sweetie! Your pictures and captions were just perfect. I could almost see little Ripley's tail going as he tried to get someone to have some fun with him!

Tommy is ready to play at any time, but Tasha has to be in the mood. I suppose it is the age difference. Still, he's just as happy to sleep if no one will play :D

Pam
06-11-2004, 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone! The cats were not interested either too! They have the ability to tune everything out! LOL! You know the routine in the morning here is the same each day. I go downstairs, let the dogs out and then prepare the cats' food. (They eat and have their "bathroom facilities" in the basement, away from inquiring doggy minds). Well, while the cats are eating I scoop their boxes. While I am doing that, I can ALWAYS hear Ripley running around upstairs. He takes his toys and throws them up in the air, prancing around the whole time. Sometimes he even throws his nylabone up in the air and it comes down with a CLANG on the floor above my head. :rolleyes: He really wakes up "ready to go" unlike his other three furry housemates who enjoy their sleep. :)

Jazzcat, Ripley is a miniature poodle and he weighs about 13-14 lbs.

Dogz
06-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Poor little Ripley! :(

How come mommy wasn't playing with you? ;)

My Peanuts
06-11-2004, 12:57 PM
AWW poor Ripley! I'll play with him :p Great pics

Kfamr
06-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh Ripley! Just tell your momma to send you down to FL... Nala us up for play any time of the day... with any size and type of dog.. or person!:p

kimlovescats
06-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Awwwwww, poor little Ripley .... honey, you can come to my house and play with AnnaBelle anytime your siblings snub you!!!!;) Great pics, Pam!:)

trayi52
06-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Awww, poor Ripley, just wants somebody to play with. With this much energy, dern wish I had that much energy. We should bottle it, it would make a fortune!!

Ripley looks like my dad and mom's RB dog, Danny. I look at him and think how much like Danny he is. Danny was the same way, always playing and throwing his toys into the air too.

Thanks for the pictures, and Ripley I respect you big time!

Willie:)

catnapper
06-11-2004, 06:31 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!

You know this means you need to get a playmate for him?

lizbud
06-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Aww Ripley, Smokey would play with you.:)

He lives with Five kitties and no other doggies at all.:eek:
He gets no respect either.:D

Cookiebaker
06-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Aww Ripley, I'll play tug-o-war with you!!!

Adorable pictures, Pam! I just Loooooooove Ripley's little poofy tail!! :D