PDA

View Full Version : Horses

MammaMangorin
06-11-2004, 05:20 AM
... Have nothing to say just want to know...

G.P.girl
06-11-2004, 05:06 PM
i LOVE arabs! i want to have a farm of rescued arabians when i'm a vet when i grow up:)

Desert Arabian
06-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Arabians all the way. There is no other breed that could compair to an Arabian. One of the first horses I ever rode for english lessons were two gray Arabians named Grande and Talli. Arabians are a breed a part. I am hoping that by senior year I will have an Arabian. Mom said "no" to a Lab, but "yes" to a horse, so I will be getting a job shortly to start saving. I just can't get enough of Arabians. I have a picture file of just Arabian pictures, there are 196 pictures in that folder. I have ridden so many horses breeds: Tennessee Walker, Standardbred, Saddlebred, Quarter Horse, Lipizzaner, Fjord, Barb, Halflinger, Shire, Thoroughbred, Mustang- nothing compairs to an Arabian- there is no other breed like it- at least that's what I think. My closest equine buddy @ the horse camp I voluteer @ is Spirit, a chestnut Arabian- I just LOVE him to pieces!

Quarter Horse, Hackney Horse/Pony, Percherons, Shires, Clydesdales, and mules are my other favorites. Well, mules sorta count, since they are 1/2 horse. :p I love just about every horse breed honestly, they are all so gorgeous and provide the same kind of equine love. :)

You can even see I have a little Arabian signature/quote. :p

countrycowgirl
06-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Arabians all the way. There is no other breed that could compair to an Arabian. One of the first horses I ever rode for english lessons were two gray Arabians named Grande and Talli. Arabians are a breed a part. I am hoping that by senior year I will have an Arabian. Mom said "no" to a Lab, but "yes" to a horse, so I will be getting a job shortly to start saving. I just can't get enough of Arabians. I have a picture file of just Arabian pictures, there are 196 pictures in that folder. I have ridden so many horses breeds: Tennessee Walker, Standardbred, Saddlebred, Quarter Horse, Lipizzaner, Fjord, Barb, Halflinger, Shire, Thoroughbred, Mustang- nothing compairs to an Arabian- there is no other breed like it- at least that's what I think. My closest equine buddy @ the horse camp I voluteer @ is Spirit, a chestnut Arabian- I just LOVE him to pieces!

Quarter Horse, Hackney Horse/Pony, Percherons, Shires, Clydesdales, and mules are my other favorites. Well, mules sorta count, since they are 1/2 horse. :p I love just about every horse breed honestly, they are all so gorgeous and provide the same kind of equine love. :)

You can even see I have a little Arabian signature/quote. :p

I TOTALLY AGREE!! :) PLUS MOST BREEDS FONDATION COMES FROM THE ARABIAN!!! EXPECIALLY THE THOUGHBRED. :D :D :D

MammaMangorin
06-12-2004, 09:59 AM
I love just one arabian his name is Sjir Ha Sjirim ox, was a foal in same stable as my last horse Larry (Swedish Warmblood).
But i dont like them... The body, head...
I have ride swedish warmbloods, gypsy vanner, north swedish horses, icelandic horses, norwegain fjords... But my fav is Swedish Warmblood...

bluekat
06-13-2004, 09:53 PM
I don't really know about horses that much...I can't tel the difference between them:o LOL

But I think I've seen an Arabian and they're gogeous. So I'll have to pick that.