PDA

View Full Version : Many of you have seen the RB poem, but what about the movie??

Aspen and Misty
06-10-2004, 09:08 PM
BEWARE - It'll make you cry but it's O SO TOUCHING!!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Ash

slick
06-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Yes, I've seen that before and no matter how many times I see it I still turn into a blubbering idiot.:(

davidpizzica
06-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by slick
Yes, I've seen that before and no matter how many times I see it I still turn into a blubbering idiot.:( Vickie, I think that we are charter members of the blubbering idiot's club! That movie is SO touching.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
06-11-2004, 07:08 AM
I think I need to join The blubbering idiot club also. That movie was so tuching.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Diz is Abby... mum'z eye'z iz leakins purdy bad rite nowz...

Mum wuz wachin dat Rayn-Bowed Bridgy thingy dat youuz guys posted... an I wuz watchin tooz... wen dey showed da hooman anna fur-kidz bein "Ree-unitedz" Mum'z eyez leaked reel badd... I finks Mum needz da Tishoos...

Mum sed dat da moo-vie mades her think real hard bout da fur-kittiez dat usta livez inna howse wiff us... den Mum'z Maw n Paw taked da kittiez awaize... an Mum wuz leakin' reel hard dat day tooz... She sed seein' da "Rayn-Bowed Bridgy" movie maked her hope dat her fur-kitties don't luvz her no morez...

Mum hopez dat da fur-kittiez unnerstandz dat it wuz meant to beez... and dat Mum luvz themz mor den anyfin elsez on dis big dirt ballz...

Mum'z still leakin'z... Me finks Mum shudint wach dat movie no morez. :(

Pam
06-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I saw that a couple of months ago and the tears were really flowing. I thought I could watch it again and this time there wouldn't be any tears left, but I was wrong. They are streaming down my face right now. Gosh I love and miss my RB dogs so much!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-11-2004, 01:23 PM
I don't have any RB pets... any pets that were super close to me... but I watched it twice and BAWLED. The music makes it worse.

I miss my kitties so much. :(

sirrahbed
06-11-2004, 01:27 PM
had to wait until hubby was gone on an errand because I knew my eyeballs would water! And YES they did but it is so touching. Sure makes me miss my RB Bert who is the only kitty I ever had who picked ME out as his favorite person in the whole world. *sniff*

heinz57_79
06-11-2004, 07:53 PM
*sniffles* ugh... sappy, blubbering idiot alert!! :rolleyes: I've just decided that none of my furbabies are gonna die. We're all gonna live forever. So there! :p :D

chocolatepuppy
06-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Saw this before but still love to watch it. The parts that get me the most are when the rottie turns into a pup again and when that beagle looks right up at ya! Goosebumps all over my body and teary eyes!

MariaM
06-11-2004, 08:15 PM
I've seen it before as well, but I think its so sad. :( I cry as well. The music sure adds to it.

shais_mom
06-11-2004, 10:29 PM
That was beautiful. I kept thinking of all the animals that met my grandma when she crossed over..

manda_moo87
06-13-2004, 02:30 AM
I've never seen that before...it's so beautiful...I couldn't help but shed a few tears...:(

Oh how I miss my Rainbow Bridge babies too...