PDA

View Full Version : Remember the "Capret Glued Kittens"????

Catsnclay
06-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Remember the mother cat and kittens that were found covered in carpet glue?? Well they just arrested a 13 year old boy for this!! :eek: :mad: :eek:

Here is the story:

Teen Arrested On Animal Abuse Case Top Stories
06/10/2004 17:24:55

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A 13-year-old boy has been arrested for gluing a cat and three kittens together last March. Officials say the boy, who was 12 at the time of the abuse, intentionally poured industrial strength carpet glue over the mother cat and the kittens. They were taken by the Arizona Humane Society and are continuing to recover. The teen is facing charges of felony animal abuse.

rosethecopycat
06-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Prosecute to the fullest extent, I say.

:mad:

QueenScoopalot
06-10-2004, 08:21 PM
That is one demented child to pull such a "stunt"! I agree prosecute him to the fullest extent, and none of this slap on the wrist B.S! :mad:

kimlovescats
06-10-2004, 08:34 PM
He definitely was past the "age of accountability" in my opinion ... and should PAY dearly!!! :mad:

catnapper
06-10-2004, 09:07 PM
In ten years, they'll be arresting him fr murder, abuse, etc. they always start out this way :mad:

CatMama78
06-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
In ten years, they'll be arresting him fr murder, abuse, etc. they always start out this way :mad:

I agree. Animal abuse is just the first step to a murderer or abuser. I hate to judge someone so young, but this was an evil act and needs to be punished. I hope he's tried as an adult.

NoahsMommy
06-10-2004, 09:11 PM
I was just going to say that, Kim. So sad, so true. :(

Maybe, hopefully, this will help this boy, somehow, so that he wont do things like this ever again. :(

heinz57_79
06-10-2004, 11:03 PM
I think they should look at his parents too. Behaviours like that are often learned. Then, I think they should cover him in carpet glue and throw him jail so he can find a "daddy" named Bubba. :mad: :mad: :mad:

catmandu
06-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Sadly , because of his youth , he will cry , and get a slap ,, on the wrist , and he will think , that he got away , with something. Spare the Rod , Spoil The Child!

ramanth
06-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Justice! :mad:

jazzcat
06-11-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Sadly , because of his youth , he will cry , and get a slap ,, on the wrist , and he will think , that he got away , with something. Spare the Rod , Spoil The Child!
You are probably right Catmandu.

Felicia's Mom
06-11-2004, 02:24 PM
I hope he will be tried as an adult.:mad: :mad:

lizzielou742
06-11-2004, 02:33 PM
How cold hearted can a person be? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cataholic
06-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Child or not, may he burn in Hell.

PayItForward
06-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Where does a 13 year old get the idea to torture cats ? :(

I hope they throw the book at him :mad:

sirrahbed
06-11-2004, 03:55 PM
If they let him off lightly because of his age - he will likely end up as a murderer or psychopath. I hope they prosecute him as an adult - for his sake and for society. He is old enough to know what was he was doing. Sick.

catnapper
06-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Gary is 100% right... especially here in America. I've said this before and will again, that our country (as great as it is) allows minors commit some atrocious act and then lets them get away with it because the tears were turned on. Let me tell you, the tears are there because they are scared and are crying about what's going to happen to THEM, not because they are upset over what they DID. Same thing happened here last year, where a 12 year old tossed a 12" round block of ice off a bridge and it landed on a car. It killed a young mother. I wonder what ever did happen to him.... I don't think they've had the trial. and if they did, they haven't revealed the verdict.

Hubby likes the idea of tar and feather! ;)

Sorry for the rant. :(

leslie flenner
06-11-2004, 06:58 PM
yet another animal cruelty story where we will likely never learn of the outcome... all these prosecution stories with seemingly no known verdict. It seems the verdict rarely makes it to media...?