PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter Had Her Ultrasound ......

kimlovescats
06-10-2004, 05:23 PM
She is going to have a GIRL!!! :D

Her due date got moved closer by 4 days too .... it is now Oct. 20.

YIPPIE >.. now I can start buying GIRLIE things!!!:D

jazzcat
06-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!

I'm guessing everything looked good and the baby is healthy?

Maybe she'll be born on my birthday - Oct. 17th. It's a good birth date, I recommend it!:D

kimlovescats
06-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Oh yes, the baby looked strong and healthy ... very active too!
My dad's birthday is Oct. 18 and my hubby's is Oct. 25.

:D

Karen
06-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Congratulations grammy! ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey... maybe a week and a half early? On my birthday? October 10th??? Heheh... I don't want the baby to be too early... wishful thinking on the birthday thing? lol

Congrats Grandma! Are you a first time grandma?

sirrahbed
06-10-2004, 06:13 PM
A GIRL!!!
strong and healthy too! This is good to hear!

OH! about girlie things - I have to tell you this one - hope I haven't already... my grand-daughter is due first week of August and mom doesn't like pink. Well *I* love pink - sooooo I have bought raspberry, strawberry, dusty rose, light burgundy, etc ...but NO PINK:D I figure grandma can buy these things once in awhile! I did TRY to stick with teal, mint green, yellow, etc, too;)

Girlie things are so much FUN!!!! Poor Missy won't wear pink either. Guess I pinked her to death when she was growing up!:p

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA:D

PS NO it is NOT Missy having the baby - it is her hubby Paul's sister Chris who is married to MY oldest son Bryan - get that? Brother and sister married to another brother and sister. I know - the Sirrah family IS confusing!! These are Sirrah's you have not "met" yet!

kimlovescats
06-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Yep, .... this is my 1st grandbaby ... my daughter is only 19! :eek:

Luckily my daughter does like pink .... but she was limiting my use of it until we found out for sure! The baby's room in my house is lime green with teal and lime bedding ... which has some pink and yellow in it too! ;)

WOW, sirrahbed ... I WAS a bit confused at first, but once you clarified I said .... oh I see!!!! :rolleyes: :D

catnapper
06-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Congratulations Grandmom! Now you just have to come up with the perfect girl's name!

I for one LOVE pink and a baby girl's room definately needs pink!

kimlovescats
06-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh.... she's had the name picked out for a long time! It will be Jenna Ashlyn!:)

NoahsMommy
06-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Congratulations, Kim! You'll be an excellent grandma, I just know it! :) :)

Girls are soooo fun to shop for, being a grandma you get to spoil the heck out of her! So fun!!! :)

trayi52
06-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Congratulations Kim, being a granny is so much fun! I was awakened this morning by my little redheaded grandson. I opened my eyes, and there was this sweet little boy with red hair and freackles telling me to wake up granny!

I love the little girls too, I have 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. I love it, and you are going to love it too! Sweet, sweet babies!! So exciting!! And I mean it, it is!!

Debbie, I knew exactly what you meant. Ann and I married brothers. Of course Ann divorced her first husband, he used to beat the crap out of her. My dad and his brother married sisters! So yeap, I know just what you mean!

Willie:D

Steffi N
06-10-2004, 09:13 PM
A GIRL !!!

Congratulations Grandma Kim and congratulations to your daugher. :)

CatMama78
06-10-2004, 10:08 PM
AWWWW, congrats again :)

How exciting for you and your daughter.

Can't wait to hear more as due date draws near.

Stenograsaurus
06-11-2004, 12:06 PM
A girl, how exciting!!! And such a pretty name too. When you're buying up every outfit you see, try to remember to check for elastic in the legs or arms, the ones that leave indents in your skin. They always left marks on my girl's chubby little legs and arms and looked like they hurt.

DJFyrewolf36
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Congrats on being a grandmom!!! Spoil the GIRL Rotten lol! Its a grandparents progative!

lynnestankard
06-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Great News Kim - glad everythings OK and you'll have lots of time to buy lots and lots and lots of gorgeous GIRLIE things!!

Lynne

gini
06-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Will you do me a favor when this delightful baby girl is born?

Please kiss her toes. I have a thing for baby's toes. My niece used to giggle when I did that. As she got older she would come into my home and just take off her shoes and stick her feet in my lap.

ramanth
06-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Congrats on a healthy baby girl! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Congrats! Glad everything is going well, and baby Jenna is looking healthy!! You must all be so excited!

flamepony12
06-11-2004, 08:20 PM
congrats major!:) :)

Miss Meow
06-12-2004, 08:06 PM
I went to reply to this thread the other day, but my internet provider crashed and burned when I hit the reply button ...

Anyway, congratulations on the impending addition to your family :)

Go mad with the pink!

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Thank you all so very much for the nice wishes!

Gini... I am the SAME way about baby feet!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to a have a pair of my own!!!!:eek: :D :D

Steffi N
06-13-2004, 03:18 PM
Be sure you are prepared a week or two in advance. Kim. Jenna Ashlyn could be like Saskia Karolina and show up a bit EARLY :)

EssTer
06-13-2004, 03:41 PM
:) awww :) CONGRADULATIONS!

Lillycat
06-17-2004, 10:56 AM
maybe 17 days early, arriving on my oct 3rd birthday....smile.....

luckies4me
06-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Aww, a little girl. :D Sooo sweet!