PDA

View Full Version : marker

Lillycat
06-10-2004, 05:56 AM
you are a real sweetie! you will be even more wonderful as you grow up. congratulations to the dotd!!

LHCamry
06-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Marker

You are so handsome. I just love your color.Congradulations on DOTD.That way we got to see what a very pretty boy you are.
Glad that you found a family that loves you very much. Have a great Day.:) :) :)

K9soul
06-10-2004, 07:53 AM
Marker, what a beautiful boy you are, and with a personality to match. It sounds like your home and family are just the perfect match for you. I bet you are irresistible as you cuddle in bed with your head on the pillow! You are a such a sweet and considerate boy, truly you deserve the wonderful home and family who adopted you :)

Have a wonderful day Marker, hope you get lots of treats and maybe even a nice long walk with your family!

anna_66
06-10-2004, 08:11 AM
What a stunning dog we have for the DOTD today. I must say you definately deserve the recognition!

It sounds like you really love the snuggle in the bed, I bet it's a cute site to see:D

Have a wonderful day Marker!

pipersmom
06-10-2004, 08:23 AM
Marker, what exotic eyes you have! You are a gorgeous boy and I hope you have the most wonderful days in your place of honor.

Hugs and kisses beautiful Marker, DOTD!!

huskylab
06-10-2004, 08:52 AM
You are a pretty guy Marker, love those eyes, almost almond shape eyes:eek: You sound like my style, a cuddle bug:D Imagine many people hugging you today Marker at least over the net!!! Many hugs and treats today and always!!!

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Congratulations, handsome Marker, on being DOTD! I am glad that you found a loving home to adopt, and I know that you will take good care of them on those walking trails. :)

BestBuddy
06-10-2004, 09:15 AM
What a handsome doggie. Sounds like he is so affectionate and fun to be with. My kind of dog. :) Such a nice color too.

apcrs5122
06-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Congratulations Marker! You are a gorgeous boy, and such a sweetie too:) You make a wonderful DOTD:D

tatsxxx11
06-10-2004, 02:26 PM
You've certainly left your mark on my heart dear, sweet Marker!:) What a handsome boy you are and the consummate cuddle bug, I hear! What a heavely match was made that special day your devoted family brought you home:):):) Bless them for realizing that the finest furry gems are awaiting adoption, just a shelter visit away!

We'd love to hear how you're doing and maybe see some updated pics of gorgeous you:) Maybe your mom will drop in sometime soon and share a tale or two with us! In the meantime, keep up the good work being such a lovable, loyal furkid to your proud family...and of course, enjoy your much deserved day as our extra special Dog of the Day honoree:D Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Marker from Sandra, Cody and Star:) Long and happy life to you sweetheart!

Marie410
06-10-2004, 05:32 PM
You're a Rott/Shepherd mix just like my Reebok! We are very pleased to meet you :D You sound just like him, too, right down to putting your head on the pillow. Reebok especially loves his daddy's pillow ;)

It was wonderful to meet you, Marker, I hope we'll be hearing more from you soon! :D

Jax
06-10-2004, 06:39 PM
What a studly man you are Marker! So very handsome and regal. How nice you get along with the cats - there's nothing cuter than seeing kitties and doggies happy together. Marker ROCKS! :cool:
Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)