PDA

View Full Version : Opposite of vent

MariaM
06-09-2004, 10:58 PM
I don't really know what this is called...but I feel...light (lol wish I really was). Light headed? like...floating? I don't know what I mean, I'm just in one of those calm, blissful moods. It's not because of Major, lol. I wish it was. But he wasn't bad today...I think I'm sort of caught up in my imagination or something. I'm all...caught up in Lord of the Rings, listening to the songs, reading the fanfiction stories on the net, just thinking about it.

Anyone else ever get like this? Just wondering, its sort of relaxing. Odd though, I know.

Corinna
06-09-2004, 11:21 PM
I was like that to day driving home .I was listening to a new cd I got at work It's a 3 piece group making instramental miusic about the park. it was almost too relaxing to drive to.

wolfie
06-10-2004, 08:13 AM
I know how you feel. It's like - life is just great. ^_^

Logan
06-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I call it "giddy" and that's a wonderful way to feel, isn't it? :D

DJFyrewolf36
06-10-2004, 09:47 AM
I know how you feel...

Last night I felt that way although I was watching a thing on the History chanel *I'm such a nerd* eating a Wambo Combo *the comercial is right, it DOES make you feel good lol* drinking a beer and cuddling with the hubby *he likes the history chanel too!* It was reeeally relaxing. Think I'll have leftovers tonight and do the same thing :D

countrycowgirl
06-10-2004, 09:51 AM
I LOVE READING THE LORD OF THE RINGS FANFICTION. MY FAVORITE IS THE MELLON CHRONICLES IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO CALM ME WHEN I READ THEM AND IT JUST PUTS YOU IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD :D

ramanth
06-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Opposite of a vent... a tnev? ;) :D

I know what you mean. :)