PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

catcrazylady
06-09-2004, 08:05 AM
I have been on four airplanes, delayed twice in Atlanta, completely sleep deprived, already back to work, and all this in less than 42 hours! My head is still spinning and hopefully I won't pass out at my desk!
I thought about all of you yesterday as I was boarding the last flight that was going to bring me home. We were heading onto the plane and I look down at the carry on of the lady in front of me and it was a KITTY!!! I knew then I was on my way! The lady wasn't very friendly but the kitty was realy good all the way. Not a peep. She did tell me that it was terrified. Poor thing.
All the way home I couldn't wait to see my babies. We get home and every stinking one of them gave me "one eyed salute" as they walked away from me! The brats were mad at me and they sure let me know it. The only one who was glad to see me last night was...MR. MAGOO! He just loved all over me.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif
When I got up this morning all had been forgiven and I had lots of lap buddies and Peanut Butter hugs so now I feel better!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I'm going to try to get caught when I have a chance so let me know if anything big happened while I was away.
I'M SO GLAD TO BACK TO PT!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
06-09-2004, 08:44 AM
And The Found cats , Strays and angels , not to mention the Feeder , are All Glad , to have you back!WELCOME BACK! MMMMMMEEEEOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Yeah, now we can see more pics and videos of your crew, right?

No pressure of course, as long as Deb doesn't see this and start whining again. ;) :D

Logan
06-09-2004, 10:06 AM
I hate that I didn't know that you were going to be here until after you had already left! I would have made great strides to have you here to meet Butter and Mimi, and of course, all the other furry and feathered friends that live in this house! Scott is an excellent grill master and we could have cooked you up a good dinner and enjoyed getting to spend some time with you!

If you ever have to come to Greenville again, let me know in advance! I would love to meet you, and have you meet our family too! We are without the "skin" kids for most of the summer, except weekends, so we are pretty flexible in our schedules.

Glad you made it home safely.

Logan

Randi
06-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Glad to see you back! :D Even more glad about the welcome you got from Magoo!

Looking forward to stories and pics!!

jazzcat
06-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome back!!!

As soon as you are rested we want pictures - especially of Magoo!

CatMama78
06-09-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm glad your trip was safe and you are back home with your family. It's funny how cats are mad when you return after being away too long....I'm glad Magoo was happy to see you, awwww!

kimlovescats
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
WELCOME HOME!!! We did miss you!!! :D

catlover4ever
06-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Welcome Back!!!! We missed you!!!! I'm glad you had a safe trip.
Now you have a lot of catching up to do. ;) ;)

sirrahbed
06-09-2004, 02:23 PM
WELCOME BACK CCL!
You were missed here for sure!!:D :D
Don't you want to strangle the furry brats when they punish you like that? Mine have done the same thing:rolleyes: BRATS! Thankfully they don't hold a grudge for long:)
OH, and I was very good while you were gone - just ask anybody:cool: Actually, I don't even have to whine any more because several others have taken over that for me:D I can just sit back and relax. Glad you are back!!! Bet that Peanut Butter hug was worth waiting for!!

catcrazylady
06-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Logan I hate that I didn't think about you being from Greenville! The sad thing is I wouldn't have had time to meet with you anyway. I was up at 2:00 am Monday morning, on the plane by 5:00 am, Greenville around 9:00am, factory alllllllll day, dinner, quick downtown tour and in the hotel by 9:30pm!! I was ready to fall over and die! Then it was pass out by 10:00pm and up again by 5:00am, back to the factory, lunch and straight to the airport. Delays at Atalanta and not home until 9:30 pm last night and back up at 4:30am this morning and back to work! I'm whooped!