PDA

View Full Version : To read about my bonding Adventures

Aspen and Misty
06-09-2004, 12:19 AM
In case if anyone wants to...I have a Xanga for you to read about how bonding is going.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Connor1212

Ash

Heather Wallace
06-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Great Stuff! Loved reading it and pictures are fab! well done.

Daisylover
06-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Ash,
In any bunny couple one bun will be dominate and the other has to be submissive...and only the 2 rabbits can work out who gets to be boss. That's what it sounds like has been going on with your boys....and eventually it worked! It's not unusual for bonding to take anywhere from several days to a couple of weeks..... I had one bonding that took 12 weeks, I thought I was going to lose my mind. And I have a friend who's spayed little girl insists on being an only child.... she's vicious to all newcomers, so see how lucky you are????

Congrats!!!!!! Persistent thy name is Ashley.

Aspen and Misty
06-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanx for taking an intrest guys! But, I'm not sure yet If I will continue bonding or not.

On Friday I took the boys outside in a pen. They hadn't fought all day and so I deced to let them play. Well, They started circling and fighting. But I had forgotten something to get inbetween them with (usually uses a pillow) so I put my foot inbetween them (Trust me, I have battle scares to prove it!) and they attacked my shoe and leg (at least it wasn't each other) I was useing a tarp to cover there cage so I grab Jaxom and Tossed him (He was trying to attack my hands) then I ran over there and put his head in my arm put (eww) and carred him out of the pen. The one thing I ALWAYS do after a fight is pull all the large groups of hair that are sticking out, out because that is where they normally were bit. So I went along pulling all these out and one didn't come out. It was still attached onto the skin and you could see his muscle under neath :( So I took them both inside and called the vet. The only thing is my vet is 5 blocks and I only have a permit. So I called around to like 5 diffrent people who I knew could drive and should be home and they weren't. So I drove him myself. (When my dad asked me why I said I would rather loose my permit then loose Jaxom :o and he understood, didn't get introuble)

Well, anyway! Jax had to be put under and get 6 stiches :eek: and the found an abcess under Julian's skin that I have to watch. They both are on Baytril. :(

So there is my newest bonding update. I don't know if I will try to bond them again as this is the second time (Once when Jax was a baby) that Julian has sent him to the hospital.

Ash