PDA

View Full Version : chance

Lillycat
06-09-2004, 12:05 AM
you are just a darling sweetie! congrats to the dotd!!!!

RobiLee
06-09-2004, 03:54 AM
Awww, Chance, such a cutie and what a special puppy you are. You sound like you have brought more love into your new home.

Big hugs for you, cutie.

Congrats on being our Dog of the Day!

Enjoy!

Robin :)

Kfamr
06-09-2004, 04:20 AM
Oh how sweet you are Chance!!!

Those puppy eyes, and that sweet little nose!
Congratulations on your special DOTD!!
Have lots of fun today! :D

tractorwife
06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
I just want to thank all of you who posted such sweet things about Chance! :) (He thanks all of you too!) :) When I submitted the picture and the write up about Chance, and sent it into "Pet Of The Day", it was last September, when he was 3 months old. On the 18th of this month, our little sweetheart will celebrate his first birthday, and let me tell you, he is just as sweet, and as comical now, as he was from the very first day that we brought our little guy home. :) He and Teddybear are the best of buds, and I have to say, I don't think my husband and I can love them both anymore than we already do! We do still miss, and always will, our dear Kally, Teddybear's sister, very much, and we will never ever forget how she enriched our lives, but deciding to get "Chance", was one of the best things we have ever done! He has helped to heal the pain in all of our hearts, and he has brought so much love and happiness into our home, and our lives! My Aunt in Virginia emailed this morning to tell me that today, Chance, was picked for "Dog Of The Day". I was SO very excited, and so proud to see his cute little face on the website for all the world to see, because I was checking everyday, for the longest time, and I started to think that he wasn't going to be posted, or that possibly, when I emailed the picture and the information about Chance to POTD, it may have ended up going to a wrong email address or something...??? I excitedly told Chance that today was "HIS" day, and that he was a celebrity, and gave him the BIGGEST kisses and hugs... but you know, my husband and I, feel he is a celebrity everyday, and truly a wonderful gift! :) Thank you once again, for all of your kind and touching replies and have a beautiful day!!!!! :)

Sincerest Thanks,

Kary-Ann Suprono
[email protected]

Dot
06-09-2004, 07:59 AM
Chance is just adorable!

Note to his Mom: If you have pictures of Chance today, as well as Teddybear and your beloved Kally, I'm sure Pet Talkers would love to see them!

Congratulations on having the DOTD!

:)

Daisy and Delilah
06-09-2004, 08:13 AM
What a great story your Mom wrote about you, Kally, and Teddybear!! We are all wiping tears from our eyes after reading it. Thanks Mom for giving us the "chance" to meet the ever so adorable "Mr. Chance"!! You are the cutest little guy!! We would love to plant a million kisses on that little face. You are deeply loved by your family Chance. There is no doubt about it!!! God Bless all of you for loving your babies so much!! We need more people like you. Chance, you are a super duper young man!! Enjoy today and all your days with your fabulous family. Congratulations on your great honor as our cutie patootie DOTD. Please give Teddybear some attention today too Chance. He will love sharing the limelight with you. Always remember, Chance and Teddybear.......love your life like we do!! Hugs, kisses, and treats all around!:) :D :) :D

Love Daisy and Delilah in Steamy Florida:cool: :cool:

LHCamry
06-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Chance,

You are so pretty. No wonder everybody loves you so much. Sorry to hear about Kally Girl. When you lose an animal it is like part of the family. Glad that Teddybear has excepted Chance. They will have many happy hours together. Chance, Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

pipersmom
06-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Chance, what a special blessing you are to your Mom & Dad, Teddybear, and to your fans here! You are adorable and a little angel sent to enrich the lives of your family and what a job you're doing!

Congratulations sweet, adorable Chance, deserving DOTD!!!

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-09-2004, 09:14 AM
Chance, I want to give you a kiss on your little black nose! I am glad that we got to meet you. Congratulations on being our very special DOTD and happy almost-birthday! :D

Jax
06-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Aww, what a heart warmer you are Chancie!! You came to help heal your furparents and TeddyBear from the loss of their dear friend. You are so very handsome. I want a cuddle!!
Cognrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
06-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh Chance, what a loving tribute your adoring mom has written for her beautifu boy!:):):) I'd say, your Dog of the Day honors were well worth the wait! What a shame it would have been NOT to share your story (and that precious face) with the entire world:D I'm so happy to read the wonderful update! You've done such a fabulous job helping to heal the hearts of your family and becoming best buds with your doggie pal Teddybear! You truly were haven sent, dear Chance! I hope you're having a super duper day of celebration with Tedybear, the humans and all of your adoring fans!:) And tell your mom, we'd be SO happy to see some Happy Birthday pics of you:D Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you adorable Chance, our VERY special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Lots of hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

lizbud
06-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Dot
Chance is just adorable!

Note to his Mom: If you have pictures of Chance today, as well as Teddybear and your beloved Kally, I'm sure Pet Talkers would love to see them!

Congratulations on having the DOTD!

:)

I would love to second this wish.:) Chance is adorable. A true
mender of broken hearts. Congrats Chance on being chosen
as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:)

Albea
06-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Chance,
I'm sorry to be a day late in congratulating you, but you are a "Dog of the Day" every day of the year. You were an adorable puppy, and I would also like your mommy to post pictures to see what a handsome guy you are now.
And something else, we are almost neighbors. My girl and I live just a couple of towns north of you. We'd love to meet you some time.
Hugs to you.

tractorwife
06-13-2004, 04:56 AM
Hello,
I just wanted to thank you kindly for your very nice posting about me being the DOTD, on June 9th. I know that my mommy is so very proud, because I got so many more hugs and kisses than I usually do that day! :)
xo Mr. Chance Suprono

tractorwife
06-13-2004, 05:10 AM
Hello again, it's me Chance. I was chosen as DOTD on June 9th, and I just wanted to give everyone who posted such kind and wonderful things about me, a GREAT BIG THANKS! I would reply to each and every one of you, but you know how it is with us pups....we are so busy doing all sorts of other things, like chewing on our rawhide bones, chasing our tails, amusing our Mom's and Dad's, looking cute, and all that good stuff! :) How could we ever find the time!!!??? :) Thanks again for making me feel so very special. Maybe I'll convince my Mommy to post some recent pics of me, and of my pal Teddybear, in the near future...? We'll see what we can do. Sometimes when I give her my sweet "puppy face look", it can work like a charm to get her do just about anything! :) Take care everyone, and kisses and hugs to all my new doggie friends out there, and thanks again for making me a celebrity in my home for a day! (Boy, a dog could "really" get used to it! :) )
xoxoxo Mr. Chance Suprono :)