PDA

View Full Version : My sweet foster: Ben Purr

rosethecopycat
06-08-2004, 08:21 PM
It seems it doesn't matter if it is for 8 weeks or 18 years. I loved him like my own.

When I was too weak, for the second time, to even raise my head, I laid it in her hand, and she said she was my furever Mama, and she let me go.

Godspeed to the bridge, Bennie

Candles lit and tears flowing for my sweet lamb.

Thank you all for all the kind songs, and blazing candles.

I saw a rainbow in FL today, so I know he's found his way.

Mama Rosa

slick
06-08-2004, 08:50 PM
:( :( Safe trip to the RB sweet Ben Purr. You were loved very much.

Hugs to you Rose. I know your heart is breaking now but take comfort in knowing that Ben is healthy and happy and making lots of friends.

Steffi N
06-08-2004, 08:58 PM
{{sobs}} Thank you for loving Ben enough to let him go.
Rest in peace, dear Ben Purr.

zippy-kat
06-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Two days after my Sophie bunny died, I woke up (crying) to the sound of rain. I know now that we were both crying; I wept the painful tears of a grieving "mother," the sky wept the joyous tears of a beautiful soul returning home.

The rainbow? A sure sign that one beautiful life has reached a new beginning marked with love. Bless you for taking on sweet Bennie Purr and for making that heartwrenching, love-filled decision to let him go.

{{hugs}}

slick
06-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Two days after my Sophie bunny died, I woke up (crying) to the sound of rain. I know now that we were both crying; I wept the painful tears of a grieving "mother," the sky wept the joyous tears of a beautiful soul returning home.

The rainbow? A sure sign that one beautiful life has reached a new beginning marked with love. Bless you for taking on sweet Bennie Purr and for making that heartwrenching, love-filled decision to let him go.

{{hugs}}
What beautiful words!!!! :(

jenluckenbach
06-09-2004, 06:03 AM
How sad :(

I am sorry for your loss.

Have fun at the bridge Ben.

catlady1945
06-09-2004, 06:53 AM
Poor Ben. Bless you for trying to help him and for being with him when he passed.

Logan
06-09-2004, 07:02 AM
Rose, I'm so sorry that you lost the sweet Bennie. :( Thank you for taking such good care of him and being with him until the end.

Cataholic
06-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Rose,
I am so sorry for the loss of sweet Bennie. To love, and lose, such a precious creature hurts beyond description. He is healthy and happy now, Rose, looking down upon you, in forever gratitude for the kindness you bestowed.

catmandu
06-10-2004, 09:10 AM
The Found Cat Angels found Ben Purr , and are giving him , a grand Tour of Toronto , where they are camping , this week. And they are having a dinner , in his honor , at the Ports of Call , the fanciest place , in The City!He will iss you , but he is in Good Paws!

rosethecopycat
06-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Bennie must be thrilled.

He is a grand gentleman. Honored to be with such a group. Definitely he deserves the royal treatment.

Thank you Found Cat Angels.