PDA

View Full Version : Peanut & her house

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi everybody! :D

It seems like forever since I've been here. Looks like things are calming down a bit (at home and with class) so I should be able to be around a bit more for awhile - yippee!! Starting tomorrow that is because I'm beat and my battery is almost dead...

Anyway, I got this adorable video of Peanut that I just HAD to show you. This is what she does. She will walk in front of us and head right for her house. Once in her house, she will look out the little window to make sure we're still there, then go on her front porch and claw at the edge of the cardboard. Then usually she'll sit on her porch and wait to see what's going to happen next.

So without further ado, here's the video.

And I promise to be back tomorrow and respond to all the threads I've missed in the last few weeks.

rosethecopycat
06-08-2004, 08:23 PM
She cracks me up! The next thing you see is her head looking out the window.:)

sirrahbed
06-08-2004, 08:28 PM
I LOVE Peanut's house and what a cute video! I had forgotten about her little house:) I want to make one for Emily - she would love that, It is so pretty with shingles and bricks and even flowers! Peanut sure knows it is hers, doesn't she? Adorable!!!

jazzcat
06-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Oh my gosh, I love it! Peanut is so cute!!! Watching her walk you through the house looks just like Ripley. He does the same thing and keeps looking back to make sure you're still following.

That house is adorable! Thanks for the great video.

catnapper
06-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I had to watch that one a few times!!!! What absolute cuteness! Peanut sure does love her house. She keeps it in good repair - I'm sure she's dusts it daily and sweeps up the cat hair! :D

Now I want to make Pouncer a house... or maybe something more boy-ish... how about a garage? ;)

kimlovescats
06-08-2004, 08:46 PM
I just had to giggle out loud when Peanut looked through her window!!! She is just so beautiful and such expression and attitude! Her house just fits her to a T!!!! :D

Craftlady
06-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Loved the video. Priceless :)

Steffi N
06-08-2004, 10:26 PM
What a cute video. Peanut does love her little house. :)

nibblets
06-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Peanut's house is cute as can be and she seems to be a very gracious hostess. Her little face looking out the window is very welcoming.:D

trayi52
06-09-2004, 12:01 AM
LOL, how funny, it looks like Peanut is walking through the house, and looking over her shoulder to see if she is being followed. Then when she arrives at her house, looks out the window to see if whoever was following is still stationed outside her house!

I love her house, you taught us to make videos, now you need to teach us to make our kitties a house like Peanuts house!!

Thanks for the video, I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and videos!

Willie:D

heinz57_79
06-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Priceless! LoL I loved it! How did you make the house? It looks like something my cats would love!

shais_mom
06-09-2004, 12:18 AM
aawwww Peanut You cutie patootie!

Vio&Juni
06-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Oh, isn't she the cutest! She feels the owner of her house :)

Randi
06-09-2004, 05:53 AM
That's a great video of Peanut. :) And a great house!!

"Are you coming mommy?" I'm so proud of my house and want to show you how well I keep it!! ;) :D

Does Tubby ever come near it? If so, what happens? :eek:

Pam
06-09-2004, 06:18 AM
Oh Debbie that is precious! I love the way she keeps looking to see if you are still following! :) What a pretty girl she is! ;)

catlover4ever
06-09-2004, 07:48 AM
I love Peanut!!!!! Peanut you are just sooooo adorable. I love you and your house. I'm so glad your meowmie was able to share a video of you with us.

lynnestankard
06-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Oh Debbie how funny is that?:D

I loved her over the shoulder 'Come-on-Meowmie-keep-up' glances. :D :D :D

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks so much everybody. Yes, she is my snotty little girl and I love her to pieces. :D The funny thing is she does this all the time! Kimmy (ramanth) can attest to that because Peanut did it when she was visiting last Sunday. I really believe that if that little window wasn't there the box wouldn't have had the appeal it does for her, and it would never have been transformed into her little house.

As for making the house, take one box, find some clip-art, print it out, tape it on and you're good to go! I actually couldn't find any clip-art of bricks that I was happy with, so I went outside and took a picture of the brick on our house. So Peanut has the same brick we do. :D

Tubby only goes near the house when he's in a "I must lick on Peanut" mood. Otherwise it is strictly her house and he could care less about it.

Catnapper, I think a garage for your guys would be hilarious and absolutely adorable!!!

ramanth
06-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Peanut you are simply adorable! :D

(I'm going to post my pictures soon. ;) )

Kona & Oreo's mom
06-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Peanut, you are such a sweet little hostess! I love your house.

Edwina's Secretary
06-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I too, have had the priviledge of seeing Peanut and her cottage. It and she are adorable. She needs a little rocking chair to sit in on the front porch.....:D :rolleyes: :D

CatMama78
06-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Peanut, how cute! It's like she's looking out the window to make sure you are looking at her. She's saying you should be jealous of her house.

shais_mom
06-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
The funny thing is she does this all the time! Kimmy (ramanth) can attest to that because Peanut did it when she was visiting last Sunday.

Was that Kimmy's pic in Sara's thread over Edwina and Eddie's Garden Party? I thought that looked like Kimmy but thought, naaawwwwww I didn't realize she was heading to Chicago.

Can't wait to see more pics!

ramanth
06-09-2004, 12:38 PM
That was me Staci! :D

Vermontcat
06-09-2004, 12:39 PM
How much is that kitty in the window?;)

Peanut is so cute in her little house.
Barbara told me she got to see Peanut's little house too, she sure is lucky!
Samantha likes to play follow the leader too but she also meows to make sure that she is being followed.:)

catcrazylady
06-09-2004, 09:49 PM
That video is adorable!!! I just love the way she keeps looking back and then when she goes and peeks out the window I thought I would just melt! Peanut is so pretty anyway and then seeing that adorable little face look through the window was just all I could take!
Her little house is sooooo cute!
I loved this video!

I'm glad things are calming down for you because we miss you when your so busy!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

slick
06-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Another T & P video to add to my collection! :) :)

Peanut, you have stolen my heart away and seeing you peek through the window, I imagine you are looking for me....:rolleyes: