PDA

View Full Version : hide -n- seek

Catboy123
06-08-2004, 05:00 PM
i know i should have put his in cat games but the thread forum looked dead. Anyway what game do u like 2 play with your cats. I like to play hide -n- seek. cocoa is really into it and oreo makes me laugh mostly im the one hiding and the find me sometimes. The way u beat them is if you can touch them and they dont see you, dontturn around, or jump when you tough them

AbbyMom
06-08-2004, 07:59 PM
My current cats prefer their own toys, but my RB tiger used to love to play tag. He'd jump out, slap my leg and run. Of course, I'd run after him and tag him back. I could never figure out why he was so, er, large size when he got all that running exercise.

catnapper
06-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Allen's favorite pastime is to play WrestleMania. He sits and waits for either Nicki or Pouncer to be sitting or napping peacefully and will dive out of nowhere and land on their backs. Pouncer will roll over and go on the attack - you'll watch two balls of fur rolling around on the floor. Nicki will just get up and run to me for protection :D

Pouncer plays with just about anything and everything.

catmandu
06-09-2004, 09:13 AM
That is JJJ3s Favorit Game , lying in wait , then its CHARGE time!CHARGE!!!!!!He can do that , for hours!