PDA

View Full Version : Taco, Chalupa or Pancake???

RICHARD
06-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Man arrested for assault with a taco

An Iowa man has been arrested for making an assault with a chalupa, or deep-fried taco.

The Des Moines Register says 24-year-old Christopher Lame threw the pancake at a Taco Bell worker Nancy Harrison after she refused to deal with his complaint about not being served the right food.

Harrison had reportedly refused to take the complaint seriously when Lame did not produce a receipt, and pointed out that the restaurant was closing.

She then turned away from him, but not before she was hit in the face by the chalupa.

Lame ran out of the restaurant, but Harrison followed him and took down his number plate.

"I've never had anything quite like that before," police detective Darren Cornwell told the newspaper.

-----------------------------------

I guess writing 'TACO' on the arrest report was eaiser than 'CHALUPA' or 'PANCAKE'...:confused:

DJFyrewolf36
06-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Those run by taco attacks are becoming a real problem...

heinz57_79
06-08-2004, 06:32 PM
I'm in Tucson... if you go to the South Side you'd better watch out... you're liable to get a drive-by MExican hot-dogging. :rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
06-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Brings new meaning to "food fight"?

slick
06-08-2004, 09:42 PM
http://www.everwonder.com/david/tacobelldog.html

My God, what would the taco bell dog say???:eek:

"Would you like mexi-fries with that?":D :D

For those who don't know, up here mexi-fries are tater-tots :eek:

guster girl
06-08-2004, 10:44 PM
I had a milkshake thrown at me from a car when I worked at an Arby's drive thru about 9 years ago. The guy was so pissed, it was actually really funny. He chunked a large strawberry milkshake at me, but, I was able to move out of the way. He threw his change at me, too. :) People are so funny.