PDA

View Full Version : Hours of joy...yeah right!

Former User
10-14-2001, 12:48 PM
When we bought this toy, it said in the wrapping that your cat will spend hours and hours of joyful times with this Felix toy...
yeah right! they spend less than hour playing with it and the toy was all wrecked. Nothing more than the ball left now...
So much for the promises!
Here's evidence:
http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/casperkitty36.jpg

Has something like this happend to you? We watch carefully now what kind of toy (if any, we prefer to make toys ourselves) we buy.

wolflady
10-14-2001, 12:56 PM
LOL LOL You two are just too cute ;)
I tell you what, I haven't had any luck with store bought cat toys. Luckily for me, my babies get great pleasure in a piece of cardboard, and an old medicine bottle filled with rice, oh and can't forget those tinfoil balls!!!

Former User
10-14-2001, 03:57 PM
yeah cardboard... we had made sort of a castle for the cats out of 5 different cardborad boxes. At first they were playing with it a lot, but then, they just started biting it to pieces. There were pieces of cardboard box everywhere :mad: horrible to pick them up all the time. So, we had to take it away. Now they try to find all kinds of other stuff to bite, like emptying everything we have on our comp table... who cares about the toys we have for them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Puffer
10-22-2001, 07:47 PM
Okay. What games does my cat like to play?
Well charlie likes to run around the house like a cat possessed! He'd run up the stairs, to the living room window to the bathroom window to the railing of the stairs - and that's when he'd do the strangest thing! he'd hang upside down like a bat! he has walked along the railing, but has never ever fallen off. But even so - cats always land on their feet. :eek: :rolleyes: :)

[ October 22, 2001: Message edited by: Puffer1980 ]