PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy. :)

jenfer
06-08-2004, 12:47 AM
My dad arrived to Seattle today. Mom hates flying so she didn't come, plus she has to take care of "Auntie Chilli". ;) Anyway, I was worried that he won't like Gigi, because he is the one who asked me to "think it twice" and all that. So I took him home and I KNOW that he likes her. :) Silly Gigi even roll on the floor wanting Grandpa to rub her tummy. Dad carried her and played with her a bit. He even suggested me to put away the tiny table we have in the living room when we play ball, just in case Gigi will accidentally run into the table and hurt herself (haven't think about this, he is so thoughtful). Then I took Gigi along when I take him back to my grandma's house (that's where he is staying). Before he get out of the car, he even turned around and pat Gigi (Gigi sits in the backseat). :D I am happy they get along. :)

Sorry for the pointless post. I just "have to" tell someone. :D

Miss Meow
06-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Who couldn't fall in love with her? :)

It sounds like love at first sight!

RobiLee
06-08-2004, 05:27 AM
Nothing pointless about this post. This is great news. I'm glad that your dad and Gigi liked each other.

Who could resis that little sausage though ;)

Robin :)

Logan
06-08-2004, 06:51 AM
Doesn't it make you feel good when your family members approve? Better yet when they "fall" for your pet!!!! :) I'm so glad your dad liked Gigi!

jenfer
06-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks. :)
Me too am very glad Dad & Gig love each other. I think Gigi will win his heart. ;)

kimlovescats
06-08-2004, 10:21 AM
That is so sweet how your Dad and Gigi bonded! Great news, I am very happy for you too!:)

Amber
06-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Thats great!!

Sounds like they will be buddies :)