PDA

View Full Version : LOOKS

POKEY172
07-11-2001, 12:42 PM
HOW MANY TIMES HAS YOUR CAT GAVE YOU A WIERD LOOK? :D

AmberLee
07-11-2001, 01:38 PM
Frequently, especially when I laugh at something. So now I find myself reading extracts from books to my cats and trying to explain the jokes, usually saying "this is something humans find funny". (The funny looks I get from my cats is nothing to the funny looks I get from my friends/neighbors...) :rolleyes: :D

Mao
07-12-2001, 10:54 AM
I usually get the "drop dead" look when I do something weird.

Mila's Mommy
07-12-2001, 12:41 PM
Mila gives us strange looks every time we leave the house.

Mila is an indoor cat and everytime she goes out she is going to the vet to be declawed, fixed, poked and prodded or given a needle.

She must think the same things happen to us whenever we out and that we actually like it!
:p

wolflady
07-12-2001, 06:29 PM
I tell you what, I think my cats are both fixed with wierd looks! LOL But my Scooter is a pro at giving the "if looks could kill" expression! He pretty much looked teed off most of the time! Maybe because of his UTI...I guess that could explain his crabby mood!! Poor guy.
I've noticed that cats are very good at telling you how they're feeling by their facial expressions. Strange, isn't it?? ;)

auggie
07-12-2001, 07:28 PM
I get that "stare your down" Look when they want something.
Cats will not be ignored :D

thelmalu99
07-13-2001, 09:21 AM
LOL, When I get home from work, Charlie "leads" me into the kitchen. You know how they will walk ahead of you and look back to make sure you're following? When we get to the kitchen, he stands at his food dish and glares at me. LOL, I swear that if he could speak, he would say, "Do you see this? Dry biscuits and water! You go to work and all you leave me is dry biscuits and water!!" :rolleyes:

Catcrazed
07-13-2001, 02:49 PM
My boyfriend's cat, TARDIS, looks at everyone sideways when they come through the door and he is on "his" piano.