PDA

View Full Version : Usual Hair Style

rizzy
06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
It just came across my mind and I personally love polls and I just was curious to see how most of you ware you hair.:p :)

rizzy
06-07-2004, 10:48 PM
this was supposed to be a poll but I forgot to check it....:p :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Amber
06-07-2004, 10:50 PM
I usually wear my hair down..

But I do sometimes have it pulled back with a hair tie. :)

(like I did today)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-07-2004, 10:56 PM
Well it's sooo hot right now... 81 degrees and its 11pm... I always have my hair pulled back in a bun... like I do in every pic I've ever shown you guys. :)

trayi52
06-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Since my hair has grown out, I wear it in a ponytail most of the time. Can't stand to have it in my face. So a ponytail or a hair clip does the job.

Willie

CountryWolf07
06-08-2004, 12:45 AM
It's usually up, instead of down - - I prefer having my hair up :)

Cookiebaker
06-08-2004, 06:07 AM
I usually get out of the shower, put in a little mousse, blow dry for 45 seconds, give it a shake and off I go. It's naturally curly, and doesn't take much.

However, I've been growing it out, and all of a sudden it IS high maintenance :rolleyes: So I have either been putting it up in a clip, or back with a single barrette.

sirrahbed
06-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Mine is shoulder length and I have finally grown out my bangs!!! I usually wear it down with a headband to keep it out of my face - but in summer, I often pull it back in a clip or scrunchie. I saw a neat gadget called a whoopdeedoo that is fabric on a wire with a hole in the middle - you put your hair through the middle - roll it up and twist and it makes like a messy bun! I want to find one of those!!
I would LOVE and wash and go haircut but mine is baby fine and I look like a drowning rat with short hair! NO curl or body.:rolleyes:

FizzGiggs_Mommy
06-08-2004, 08:07 AM
My hair is naturall CURLY (I'm talking Shurley Temple curley) So I usually have my hair up in a pony tail or a bun.

CatMama78
06-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Mine is also naturally curly, so I either put some serum and gel in it and let it dry, or I straighten it with a Farouk flat iron (I mention Farouk cause it is a flat iron in a class by itself). Anyways since my hair tends to be dry, I wash it every other day. I wear it one day down either curly or straight and the next day up in several styles. I have all kinds of pigtail variations, and I like to pull it back in a messy twist or pin it half up. I love playing with my hair!!

BCBlondie
06-08-2004, 09:35 AM
99% of the time my hair is up in a pony tail.

catnapper
06-08-2004, 09:51 AM
I have naturally curly (frizzy) hair. I would love to cut it short, but then I look TOO much like my mom, and I can't accept that fate just yet ;) Right now its shoulder length and I usually wear it pulled back in either a twist or french braid. People who have met me with long don't recognise when they see me again pulled back! I hardly ever wear it long, unless I'm going to an important meeting or party. I HATE it hanging in my face.

I'm due for a haircut soon. I just might get it cut short(er) for the summer.

Dogz
06-08-2004, 11:09 AM
It varies.

I usually wear it in a pony tail or down. Sometimes I will do something different with it (french braid, etc.) but that isn't too often. :)

Karen
06-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Mine is usually down - I just wash it and run a comb through it every morning. It depends on the day what it looks like as far as curliness or neatness, so it's just one big adventure ... unless it's hot out, then I ponytail it or braid it.

Lillycat
06-08-2004, 11:33 PM
usually down, shoulder-length, turned under.......if i am in a tear working, it is usually up on my head.....ditto in really warm weather

Twisterdog
06-08-2004, 11:43 PM
I always wear mine pulled up in a pony tail or a bun, unless I'm going out at night. I cannot stand hair in my face when I'm trying to work, drives me crazy!

popcornbird
06-09-2004, 12:21 AM
I usually keep my hair in a pony tail. My hair is long and if I don't tie it up, it gets annoying, coming in my face. Sometimes I will braid or french-braid it, but its almost always in a pony tail. Only rarely will I leave my hair down.

Logan
06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
I tend to pull mine up most of the time too. I get SO hot!! :D Even when I'm working, it is either clipped up or at least pulled back in a clamp of some sort. My hair is a little below my shoulders and I prefer to keep it long, but you wouldn't know it by the number of ponytails I wear!!! :o

bluekat
06-09-2004, 04:17 PM
I know I'm weird...but I have NEVER put my hair up at school. Even at home, I have only put it up for a few times I think. I never do anything with my hair, because I like it the way it is.:p But maybe next year in high school I would start doing something to it LOL.

Uabassoon
06-09-2004, 04:18 PM
My hair is really short so I usually just put a little gel in it and spike it up.

CamCamPup33
06-09-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
I know I'm weird...but I have NEVER put my hair up at school. Even at home, I have only put it up for a few times I think. I never do anything with my hair, because I like it the way it is.:p But maybe next year in high school I would start doing something to it LOL.

We have alot in common -- from what i have noticed from the other threads too.. That is the SAME with me.. I never ever have my hair up at school.. All my friends tell me i should but, i never do.. :p

DJFyrewolf36
06-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

I would LOVE and wash and go haircut but mine is baby fine and I look like a drowning rat with short hair! NO curl or body.:rolleyes:

Same here, I have annoyinly fine hair but I have a lot of it. Been trying to grow it out since I cut it for the army 4 years ago...blech I HATED short hair. my hair is just about to the center of my shoulder blades now and since I have been conditioning it *finally* its growing faster. I just pull it back into a pony tail most of the time or leave it down when I sleep or if Im not going much of anyplace.

guster girl
06-09-2004, 07:37 PM
It depends on how much time I have. :) If I shower with enough time, I let my hair dry, then I use a flat iron and wear it down. But, if I get in the shower thirty minutes before I have to be at work, it gets pulled up (one bun, two buns, ponytail, two ponytails, pigtails, whatever...I try not to do the same twice in a row!). Ponytails and pigtails are way cute, but, if I want to look more my age, I wear it down and straight. :)