PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't just leave him there....

luckies4me
06-07-2004, 06:57 PM
so he came home with us too! Introducing Bosco and Freckles, the two newest additions to our gang! :D

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/luckies4me/Merle%20pup/FrecklesBosco.jpg

They're both pretty tired right now and are currently sleeping on the futon. Houdini has met them already and could care less, and even went as far as sniffing noses with them!

Now, just as a warning, Bosco only came home with us because the lady is moving and he didn't have a home yet. So, we will be looking for a home for him and while he is homeless he will be good company for Speckles. Heck, who knows, we may just keep him too! :D Actually, I like him the best. He's very inquisitive and already knows how to shake. What a smart boy!

catnapper
06-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Cuteness overload!!! They remind me of Nicki when she was that little... only spotted instead of stiped ;)

CamCamPup33
06-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Oh my goodness!!

What cuties!!! Aww, puppy breath? Congratulations little puppies on your new home!

And.. Congrats Cass! :D :D

anna_66
06-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Oh my goodness two of them! They are totally adorable:D

You better take lots and lots of pictures!!!

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Oh they're both soo cute!!! Looks like you'll have your hands full!

Dogz
06-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Congratulations on the new additions, Cass!

They are just too cute!

More pictures, please! :)

trayi52
06-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh my god!!! Puppies! Aren't they just the sweetest little things?! They are so precious.

What does Dylan think of them? I bet he is all excited about having puppies around. You will have to get some pictures of Dylan and the puppies. Besides, I haven't seen any pictures of Dylan in awhile, I think its about time, don't you think?

Willie:D

dukedogsmom
06-07-2004, 07:52 PM
They are so cute! I would love to see more pics as well. I love the coloring on Bosco.

delidog
06-07-2004, 09:38 PM
How Gorgeous!!!!

What a Great Pair of Bookends!!!!!!!

And all that Puppy Breath!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
Remember,One will keep the Other Company!!!;) :) :D

molucass
06-07-2004, 10:39 PM
ACk!!! Look at those little puppy paws! (And Bosco's little foot on his sisters bum.. lol).

They are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing the pic, and I look forward to many more pics of those sweet babies.

luckies4me
06-07-2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks everyone! Currently they are in the bathroom sleeping so they don't get too stressed from Dylan. I want their first day to be as relaxed as possible. I might have found the boy a home already! I'll write more later as it's time for a pee pee break. :)

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Of COURSE you will keep them both ... they are PRECIOUS!
Congratulations!!!:D

binka_nugget
06-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Congratulations Cass! :D :D :D

What pretty coloring they have!

Aspen and Misty
06-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Congrats!! MORE PICS!!!

Ash

captain
06-08-2004, 12:13 AM
Congrats - even tho I cannot see the pics.

Will try again tomorrow!

jenfer
06-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Congratulation on the new addition. :D

Logan
06-08-2004, 06:53 AM
They are adorable, Cass!! :) I believe you're going to have to get a bigger house if you keep on getting new pets!!!!! ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
06-08-2004, 07:57 AM
Sooo precious. Just 1 question on one part you wrote Freckles and on another part you wrote Speckles. They are both great names but which one is right?

Edit: never mind I guess Freckles is the right name, I saw it in your signature.

luckies4me
06-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Logan
They are adorable, Cass!! :) I believe you're going to have to get a bigger house if you keep on getting new pets!!!!! ;)

We're moving in a week. ;)

luckies4me
06-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Sooo precious. Just 1 question on one part you wrote Freckles and on another part you wrote Speckles. They are both great names but which one is right?

Edit: never mind I guess Freckles is the right name, I saw it in your signature.

I know LOL! I keep going back and forth. It's so funny. What do you like better? I was actually thinking of changing her name to Oreo?

luckies4me
06-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Unfortunately as much as I would love to keep both, I think it's in our best interest and the puppies best interest that we only keep one. ;) Especially with me having just gone back to work. I am for certain I have a home for the little boy. The man I talked to is a very nice guy, and already has a lab who is a year old and is looking for a friend for him. :) He has 5 acres so the pup would have plenty of room to run around, AND he said we could come visit and everything....like puppy playdates. :) He gave me his number so I am going to call him later on today. He noticed them when I took them out to potty and was excited when I told him the boy needed a home, as he has wanted an Aussie or Aussie mix for a long time. :)

I'd like to get him into the vet though first before I place him since he has diarrhea. Not too bad, but I would still like to get him dewormed and just looked over before placing him. The lady actually called me up this morning and asked if I could bring both of the puppies back, that she wanted them back because her daughter had been crying all day. :rolleyes: Actually the husband was pissed off I took them because he wanted to sell them.

So anyway, they are both under the chair sleeping right now. I had absolutely NO sleep last night LOL! The cats are doing amazingly well with them here. No scratching, clawing, hissing, just fuzzy tails and that's it. Even Ewok is doing good! Actually all the cats slept in the room last night which also kept me up as Houdini and Cheetah decided to play tag at 3 in the morning.

luckies4me
06-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Had to continue in another post as I did not want to lose all I had written already. So they cried ALL night long. The boy especially is a big cry baby. The girl is very energetic and loves playing with Dylan. Dylan is having a grand ol time with the pups and is being very gentle with them.

I got up at 2 in the morning. Dan had put the pups in the kitchen with the baby gate before he went to bed and when I came out there was poo poo everywhere. So at 2 in the morning I had to mop and wash little doggie footsies off. Then I took them outside and they went potty again and then went to bed for a long time. I unfortunately couldn't sleep during that time because the cats kept pouncing on my head and so I just stayed up all night. Then when I came into the living room as I heard them crying again, there was no poo poo to greet me. :p Dan wasn't too pleased but he loves playing with them. He just doesn't like the messy part of puppies, hehe. Then they ate a ton again, and then I took them back outside to go to the bathroom. We came in here and played a little and then they passed out. :)

I have the girl on my lap now sleeping. They are so incredibly soft after their bath last night. They stunk pretty bad. Isn't it weird how all puppy breath smells the same? Weird isn't it? What makes it smell that way...something in the milk perhaps? I have a ton of pics but I need to upload them and get them posted. I'll do that in just a little bit. So far everything is going great.

tikeyas_mom
06-08-2004, 11:11 AM
omg they are so cute, what pretty coloring they both have!! AWWW puppies are so fun, charish these moments Cass, because puppies grow up too fast ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
06-08-2004, 01:24 PM
I like both names Freckles and Speckles. Altho I think Freckles is easier to say. I'm not a big fan of the name Oreo, it's too used. She is a beautiful puppy what ever you decide to name her.