PDA

View Full Version : Tabitha Learns to Play ... VIDEO!

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Tabitha is playing now ... and even played with one of those small toy mice you get in the packs!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

catlover4ever
06-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Boy did I ever enjoy that show. Tabitha is such a cutie pie. She gets more adorable each day.

CatMama78
06-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Be still my heart, that was so exciting to watch.

lizzielou742
06-07-2004, 03:07 PM
I'm officially in love!!!!!!!!!!! Tabitha you are so pretty! I can't wait til you get bigger and we can see how pretty your coloring turns out to be! You have the cutest kitten face I have ever seen! And those turned down corners of your ears!! KISSES KISSES!!!!

catnapper
06-07-2004, 04:20 PM
PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS!!!!

Tabitha is absolutely precious! What a cute pie stumbling around on those widdle legs, and that widdle tail. I'm just blown away with the cuteness of her!

I love the barrier you have set up so that she wouldn't fall out of bed! :D

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 06:31 PM
[i]
I love the barrier you have set up so that she wouldn't fall out of bed! :D [/B]

You wouldn't believe how close she has come.... she seems to be drawn by a magnetic force to the edges of the bed!!!:eek:

sirrahbed
06-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Hubby can have his action videos! I will watch Tabitha any day! This one my favorite ever! OMG she is a little miniature kitty attacking and foot thumping her mousie!!! How cute can she possibly get! This is so much fun - next best thing to having my own new baby. I got all excited about her pee pee report and now her poo accomplishment - all by herself! And now playing and flolicking like a big girl!!! And so happy!!!:D :D
Thanks Kim!!!

trayi52
06-07-2004, 08:30 PM
Tabitha is adorable! I am so in love with Tabitha! I would love to steal her away!

Willie:D

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Yes, Debbie.... even the videos don't really show just how tiny this girl is ... she is only 5 weeks old and probably still a bit small for her age!!!:eek: :D

catmandu
06-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Tabitha , as I said before , is BEWITCHING , and The Found Cats ALL hope , that she loves the toys , that wehave sent , along with the Headbumps and Kitty Kissies!

apcrs5122
06-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Oh, Tabitha! So precious! I love the video, I've watched it twice and will again! She's a gorgeous little girl, give her little kisses from me!:D :D

lynnestankard
06-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh Tabitha - you little heart stealer!! Such a good video - just how funny are furbabies when they play. I roared with laughter when she attacked the pillow - it was HUGE and she's so tiny - go little brave heart! :D :D

Lynne

Steffi N
06-08-2004, 08:06 PM
I am so touched by this video of dear little Tabitha, the way she shrinks away from the mousie at first, then goes and hides; she doesn’t seem to know what it's there for and goes and attacks the pillow instead. :D Then finally she starts to play with the mousie, just like the little huntress she is. Keep on playing, little girl. :)

jazzcat
06-08-2004, 08:39 PM
:D :) :D
Thank you Kim!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-08-2004, 10:34 PM
KIM!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

*faints, melts, dies, everything associated with seeing a kitten*

You're killing me! I need to go get a kitten... steal one... perhaps Tabitha? :)

Or this baby at our Humane Society....
http://www.catsndogs.org/images/pets/achilles.jpg

Or Tonto and Achilles... hehe
http://www.catsndogs.org/images/pets/tototonto.jpg

Tabitha, darling, I am your biggest fan! You are by far my favoritest kitty here! :)

kimlovescats
06-08-2004, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
[B]KIM!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!!!

*faints, melts, dies, everything associated with seeing a kitten*

You're killing me! I need to go get a kitten... steal one... perhaps Tabitha? :)

Now see there, you have adorable kittens at your humane society just waiting for you to take them home!!! No need to steal my Tabitha!!!!:D

Vio&Juni
06-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Just look at her! She's growing! They are so cute when they start playing :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Now see there, you have adorable kittens at your humane society just waiting for you to take them home!!! No need to steal my Tabitha!!!!:D

Hehe... but Tabitha is SOOOOOO CUTE!! My parents don't want kitties anymore... :(

lizzielou742
06-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Tabitha, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a member of the Tabitha Fan Club, and I am sure there are plenty others out there in PT land -all DYING for more pics & video!

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-09-2004, 02:40 PM
She is SO adorable!! (But I think you are going to be needing new cushions for your bed soon!!!)

catcrazylady
06-09-2004, 10:16 PM
If this video didn't make my day!!! I would love to get my hands on that tiny little muffin! What a cutie! This video was adorable and that baby girl is just precious. She is going to be a little buger when she gets steady on those legs. Look out all other kitties!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Speaking of other kitties...How's Griffin?

kimlovescats
06-09-2004, 10:49 PM
Glad you are back CCL, and liked the video! Griffin is doing just GREAT ... he has blended in with the other cats with no problems! (Yep he is finally out of his quarantine):D

lizzielou742
06-11-2004, 07:56 AM
I know I already posted on this thread like three times but I don't care! Let me just say again I LOVE TABITHA! She is the CUTEST! She's the tiniest, youngest thing!!! How is she doing? Is she still going in her litterbox? Keep on growing Tabitha!!

Great video!

ramanth
06-11-2004, 09:53 AM
Oh my gosh! I am crying because that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! She is so cute!! So adorable! Just watching her.....aww!! I've melted.