PDA

View Full Version : agility with the wrong dog.. lol

cali
06-07-2004, 12:01 PM
well I was doing agility with happy and have recently decided against thta, happy is overly obsessed with flyball, so she does not find agility fun in the slightlest. now while I was away my mom took misty to do a little agility with her. she worked misty for 20 minuts, misty has never seen agility before, that dog perfected the: tunnel, shoot, tire(at high setting), A-frame, and dogwalk. :eek: my mom said she got misty to go through the tunnel once, and after that she was running to the begining ready to start again! she perfected the tire jump starting at a very high position(happy had to start very low, and still has some trouble) :eek: I think I will be switching my agility dogs.. :p and that clinched it, I will never even consider another BC that is not completly and totally farm bred. (happy has a mixture, her grandsire is a barbie cr*p, her moms side is all working dogs, but she herself was bred for sports..never again)

cali
06-07-2004, 04:40 PM
bump(amazing how no one ever replies to my threads until I bump them :rolleyes: )

cali
06-07-2004, 05:32 PM
:rolleyes: bump again

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Hi cali I will talk to you! I am curious what kind of dog your shaggy dog in your siggy is?

Karen
06-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Isn't it funny how dogs can confound our expectations with such ease! Good for you, Misty - you show 'em all!

By the way - often you have to wait a day or so for people to find your thread and get a chance to respond, don't take it personally!