PDA

View Full Version : Paper Balls best cat toy

Isabella
12-19-2001, 02:28 AM
My "little baby" Mustang adores scrunched up pieces of paper. I have to throw them for her and she'll chase them down. pick them up in her mouth and bring it back. It get's dropped at my feet and if I ignore it for too long, I get a gentle nip as a reminder to carry on playing.

Does anyone else's cat do this?

Cougie Wechsler
12-19-2001, 07:23 AM
Yes! My boys and new little girl go nuts for the cheap cat toys; paper and foil balls! They ignore all their Petsmart toys and instead go crazy. Luckily they have eachother to continue the game but they do get irritated with us when we bow out of the game! :D

Welcome to Pet Talk Mustang's Mom!!!!!

Former User
12-19-2001, 08:10 AM
Paper balls no, but tin foil yes. Anything that is made out of paper, Casper and Kitty will tear into million pieces :( so no paper for them. Don't feel like cleaning that mess out. Tin foil is good though, they like to play with it and haven't managed to tear it part (yet, I have to add)

AvaJoy
12-23-2001, 08:49 PM
Ages ago I had a cat that loved to retrieve a tin foil ball if thrown down the stairs, and he would bring it back up to be tossed over and over again. If I had company, he would drop the ball at each guest's feet in turn, so that no one felt left out of his game. Such a gracious host! :)