PDA

View Full Version : Wont be around for a while...

cloverfdx
06-07-2004, 08:41 AM
I am not sure how long, there is stuff going on and i have been so busy and need to spend more time with the "Kids" Dogs. And a friend is moving interstate and is going to try and get me a job up there, if so i will end up going, it is a country town and i am looking for farm work (I have my own sheepdog) ;)

I will check in whenever i can, and can be contacted by Email. I will also continue to update my Live Journal as often as possible.

Lots of tail wags and puppy kisses, from the Mutts.

And head bumpies from Yumi.

Rhiannon.

cloverfdx
06-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Actually what i was trying to get at is i probably wont be back. That i have to get off my butt and get my life sorted out.

I have not even had time to spend with my friends lately. :(

So everyone takecare.

{{Hugs}}

K9soul
06-07-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm sorry to see you go and very much hope it isn't permanent. You will be missed :(. Please take care of yourself and the furkids though, that is most important :)

{{HUGS}}

Logan
06-07-2004, 10:06 AM
That's sad to hear (that you won't be back). :( Maybe you can just take a little break and check in periodically?? I hope so! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Hope you get things sorted out, and find a situation which makes you happy and works well for you and the "kids" !! I'll "spy" on you via LJ;)

HUGS to you, and special scritchies to Yumi

Miss Meow
06-07-2004, 05:06 PM
I'll miss you and your furry family.

I hope you have time to come back after you sort things out.

(If you are still going to the Frankston pet day in August, give me a call, e-m or PM :))

dukedogsmom
06-07-2004, 07:18 PM
We will miss you here. Check in when you can. I know I always love seeing pics of your dogs. Give them hugs for me.

anna_66
06-07-2004, 07:23 PM
I hope that you get things sorted out and will be back sometime, we'd hate to lose you forever:(
Take care
Anna

tatsxxx11
06-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Oh no:( I for one will greatly miss you and the furkids:( But, I understand the need to step back for a bit and get a handle on things. I hope after a break you'll be back. Please give the furry ones a hug for me. Love, Sandra

trayi52
06-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Rhiannon, I'm going to miss you. Take care of yourself, and please don't stay gone too long, please!

Take care and know that you are going to be missed. ((((Hugs))))

Willie