PDA

View Full Version : Sky's Gotcha Day & Birthday!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Hi everyone. Tomorrow is Sky's gotcha day and I've also decided to make it his official birthday too. He'll be 2 tomorrow. I can't believe that I've had him for 1 year already.:D

I went to a cat show today and I brought some of Sky's pictures with me. There were some Ragdoll's there and since I think he's a Ragdoll mix I asked the Ragdoll lady if she thought so too. She told me that he looks like a Norwegian Forest Cat mix because he has the triangular shaped head. Since there were also Norwegian Forest Cats there, I decided to ask another lady who owned a few of them. She thinks he's a mixture of both Ragdoll and Norwegian Forest Cat. Well whatever he is he's my gorgeous boy with a wonderful personality too.:)

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Sky_010.jpg
This is how Sky looked when I first adopted him last year on June 7,2003. He was shaved because his fur was matted.

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/821a7edf.jpg
This is how he looked in March 2004.

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/0da8cba1.jpg
This is how he looks today. I took this picture this morning. He's lost a lot of his ruff. I guess it's due to the warmer weather.

The Humane Society was also at the Cat Show and I talked to them since I had adopted him from them last year. I learned that the notch in his ear is from a TNR which means trap, neuter, and release. He must have been hanging out with a feral colony and got trapped and then they realised that he wasn't feral so he was brought to the Humane Society to be adopted.

HAPPY GOTHCHA DAY & 2nd BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS SKY!!!

I love you and I'm so glad that we found each other.:D

Kfamr
06-07-2004, 01:22 AM
What a handsome kitty!!
He's always been my favorite of yours!!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY/BIRTHDAY SKY!! :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Happy Gotcha Day and Birthday you gorgeous boy!!

Extra skritchies and luvvies on your special day!

That last photo should be on a calander - it's simply stunning!!!

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

Vio&Juni
06-07-2004, 06:16 AM
Ohhh, he's very handsome! Gotta love those blue eyes!

auggie
06-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day handsome Sky!
He looks stunningly gorgeous with his winter Leon mane.
I do believe that Breeder is right about him being part Norwegian and part Ragdoll.
My calico is part Norwegian and has the same triangular shaped head.
He seems to have the best of both breeds, gorgeous fur and beautiful blue eyes.

sirrahbed
06-07-2004, 08:02 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY/BIRTHDAY SKY
Oh my - what a difference since he has come to live with you! He was beautiful to start but now so healthy and elegant, and of course the sky blue eyes are very gorgeous and irresistable:) I suspect he will get many *sky blue* greetings today!!

jazzcat
06-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Happy Gotcha Day/Birthday Sky - you gorgeous boy!!!!!

Love those baby blues!

CatMama78
06-07-2004, 08:37 AM
HAPPY B-DAY AND GOCHA DAY HANDSOME SKY

He's just stunning. Lost of head bumps and loves for Sky!

catnapper
06-07-2004, 08:56 AM
Happy Gotcha Day & Birthday SKY!!!!

You are so handsome - shaved hair, long mane, short mane! We love you any day of the year!!!

catlover4ever
06-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Happy Gotcha Day and Happy Birthday Handsome Sky!!!!

You are stunning with long or short hair.

RobiLee
06-07-2004, 09:28 AM
Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day, Sky!!!

What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are!

Enjoy your day.

Robin :)

catmandu
06-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday SKY , and that little Kitten , has grown , to be One Gorgeous Cat! Found Cats hope that you Get Whiskas Temptations!

Grace
06-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Oh my goodness - what a gorgeous cat!! Those eyes - that expression - I'm in love!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKY

lizzielou742
06-07-2004, 10:52 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOTCHA DAY, SKY!!!

Tell your meowmie to give you lots of special treats for being such a pretty kitty!

RedHedd
06-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Happy Gotcha-Birth-Day Sky! Mishi, Mitzi and I say MEOWR! :D You're one gorgeous, lucky boy to have Tracey as your meowmie! Have a happy day!

Felicia's Mom
06-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Happy Gotcha day & Second Birthday to Sky!:D

It doesn't seem like a whole year to me either.

AmberLee
06-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Happy Gotcha Day!
Happy Birfday!

ConCATulations for picking a WONDERFUL furever home, sweet Sky!

Puuuuurrrrrrrrr! Purrrrr!! Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrr!

Miss Meow
06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Congratulations on this double celebration! :)

Great pics!

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 06:35 PM
YES, that second picture with his long ruff, definitely yells NORWEGIAN FOREST CAT!!! But the blue eyes and coloring screams Ragdoll too!!! The total package of SKYE SHOUTS GORGEOUS!!!! Happy Gotcha Day beautiful boy!!!:D

Steffi N
06-07-2004, 07:17 PM
HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY AND SECOND BIRTHDAY SKY

You are SO GORGEOUS and you have such beautiful blue eyes and fluffy fur. Lots of pets and skritchies for you on your special day. :)

rg_girlca
06-07-2004, 08:23 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY AND BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS SKY.:D

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Thanks for all of the birthday/gotcha day wishes.:)
Sky had some lap happy beef flavored cat milk this morning and evening. I also had to give Storm, Sunny, and Cirrus some so they wouldn't feel left out. They all had a catnip party this evening but Storm managed to eat most of it. Now they're all sacked out from all the excitement.:)

AmberLee
06-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
...they're all sacked out from all the excitement...

Sounds like the party was a complete success! How wonderful.

Randi
06-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Happy gotcha day and Happy 2nd. Birthday, sweet Sky!

I'm glad you had fun with your brothers! :D And I'm happy you found the perfect mommy too. ;) :)

He looks absolutely stunning on that last photo! :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Doesn't matter what he is, Tracey, he's absolutely beautiful!!

However, having said that, I do believe he has Norwegian Forest Cat in him too. They grow the ruff in winter and loose it in summer, and boy did he grow it and loose it! Peanut's gets a bit fluffy in winter, and she does loose it in summer, but it's nowhere near as dramatic as Sky's.

He's one beautiful hunka kitty, that's for sure.

Happy Birthday Sky!!!!!