PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you miss me

catcrazylady
06-06-2004, 09:41 PM
I'm off on a business trip and won't be home until late Wednesday night. I'm happy to know that people do notice me missing and have asked where I am before. You know the resident worry wart and whiner Sirrahbed will be asking if I don't remind her that I'm going to be gone. It's a boring trip that I'm not looking forward to because I HATE to fly! I'm off to Greenville, SC to visit a factory there.
Hubby has been left with strict feeding instructions which I hope he follows. I guess he can't kill them in two days!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif He's been home alone with them before and they are always fine but I can't help but worry. No one does it like meowmie, you know.
I will miss you guys but I won't be gone for long. Take care and everyone behave (Sirrahbed) until I get back. I'll check back in as soon as I return.
Gee, I'm going to miss my kitties so much! No kitty snuggles at night. How lonely *SIGH*. But on a good note...I will be in hair free place for two whole days!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
06-06-2004, 10:32 PM
We will definitely miss you!!! Have a safe trip, and be sure to check in when you get back, so we know you're home!

As far as the resident whiner(s) ... I will try and do my part to keep her, oops I mean "them" happy if at all possible!!! :rolleyes: :D

sirrahbed
06-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Oh you KNOW you are gonna MISS me:D You will also wonder what I am up to;)
hmmm..what did I ever do to earn these ....um.....reputations? I have now been called *resident worry wort*, *resident whiner* and *roving toilet reporter*. Who? Me???:o

Have a good time CCL - as fun as a boring business trip can be I guess. Hope hubby holds the fort down and I know it will be good to get back to your babies! I always HATE to be away from mine! You are right!!! Worry is our *specialty*!!!
"Nobody does it better" You can hum that on the plane!:D

koxka
06-07-2004, 02:35 AM
I'm for one of those who will miss your posts. :)
But then two days is not a long time.
Enjoy your trip , even if it is a bussines trip.

LoudLou
06-07-2004, 03:55 AM
Hey, we'll miss ya too.... Doesn't Logan live in Greenville? :confused:

jenluckenbach
06-07-2004, 06:06 AM
that city sounds familiar.......doesn't Logan live there? I smell a pet talk meeting! ;)
of course, I could be wrong) :o

Have a good trip!

Logan
06-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Oh, I do live in Greenville!!!! I'm not sure if I'm too late, answering this, for you to contact me, but I wish you would!!! I'd love to at least meet you!!!

Logan

catnapper
06-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Have a safe flight! We will miss you every moment, but we understand that people actually have to *work* sometimes! :D

catmandu
06-07-2004, 10:10 AM
The Found Cats , and Feeder , wish you a Succesful Trip , and hope that you can meet Logan. Greenville , want that The Home , of Shoeless Joe Jackson!

Logan
06-07-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
The Found Cats , and Feeder , wish you a Succesful Trip , and hope that you can meet Logan. Greenville , want that The Home , of Shoeless Joe Jackson!

You are quite right about that!!!! :)

lizzielou742
06-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Have fun and be careful, CCL! ;)

K & L
06-07-2004, 10:53 AM
You'll be misse!