PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone who has posted pictures...

anna_66
06-06-2004, 07:52 PM
since I've been away.

It would be just waaaaay too much posting to reply to all the threads I've missed so I just thought I'd make one to all of you:)

I loved seeing all of your pics:

*The ones Glacier has posted of Hekoya, Pingo, Founder, the "hot weather" pictures and the ones of Pacer after getting the horried collar off and the headless dog Earle:p

*The ones of Simba & Nala all dirty. I just loved seeing that girl Nala rolling in the mud!

*And of course the ones with Duke, Nala & Simba. How lucky they are that they get to see each other so often!

*I just love Boo Boo's new haircut!

*Lilly & Murph....a Big "HI! to the both of you:D

*Anna those pictures of Malone & Emerson at the beach are just wonderful!

*And Pam...ohhh! Cooper is just a doll:)

*Bob boy how I've missed you. Glad to see mommy got some new pictures of you laying in the flowers!

*Tori & Katie, I never get tired of seeing pics of you two!

*Felony, Annie & Bailee, your such a cute bunch of furkids!

*Authur, I love your first encounter with the kitties....too cute!

*Beth, it's good to see some shots of you (and Rio of course)!

*Nicole, you sure have two spoiled pups there! Both Schnaggles & Buffy look stunning in their new sweaters!

*And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Sydney, Joey, Dakota and of course Nebo (great agility shots too)!!!

*DogLover9501 I'm sorry you still haven't been able to find out what Jasper is alergic too:(
But I do love all the pictures of Jasper, Tigger, Piddle & Wiggles:D

*dappledoxie, Claire & Rebel are just too loveable!

*Daisy, Molly & Nala-What beautiful golden's you all are!

*Alex, you are quite a beauty:)

*K9soul...congrats on 2000 and I love the Tommy & Tasha pics!

*Buddy, you are so handsome:)

*Amber, Elvis and Katie are such sweethearts!

*Huey, looks like you had a great time swimming!!!

*Blair, you look stunning with your new haircut...I love it:D

Now, I think I've covered everyone:D If there is anyone that I've missed please forgive me...I've been gone far too long!

Cookiebaker
06-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Anna, that is the sweetest and most thoughtful thread EVER! :)

AND from reading down your list, it sounds like I"ve missed some threads, too! :p

Pam
06-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Anna we have missed you too, and I agree with Cookiebaker that your thread was so sweet and thoughtful. Welcome back, and now we need Angus, Roxey and Huney pictures! ;)

Kfamr
06-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Ditto to what they said, and a BIG thank you for our comments!!

We love you and missed seeing you around!

DogLover9501
06-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Ditto to what they said, and a BIG thank you for our comments!!

We love you and missed seeing you around!

Ditto to that! Really missed seeing ya!

Amber
06-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Thanks Anna!

Elvis sends many puppy kisses too you! :D

Dogz
06-06-2004, 08:46 PM
This is such a SWEET thread. So kind of you, Anna. :)

I think I have missed some too. :eek:

dappledoxie
06-06-2004, 09:26 PM
So sweet of you to post to everyone!! Thanks from Claire, Rebel, and myself! :D

~Brandy

RobiLee
06-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Awww, thanks Anna.

See that is why we missed you so much. You are such a sweet and kind person. Pet Talk would not be the same without you.

Glad you are back!

Robin :)

Logan
06-07-2004, 06:16 AM
I agree with the others, Anna, a short absence from you is always our loss, but you made up for it in a big, sweet way!!! :D Thanks, and welcome back!!!! :)

primabella
06-07-2004, 07:21 AM
Anna, what a sweet and thoughtful post! :D Thanks for putting it all down. I've really missed seeing you around as well. Hopefully your next post will include some pictures. :)

anna_66
06-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Your all too sweet! I wasn't really expecting any replies, but you've all made me feel so good:D Thanks!!!

tatsxxx11
06-07-2004, 08:17 PM
What a sweet, thoughtful thread Anna! You've got a heart of gold:) We sure have missed you and the kids! Welcome back!!!:)

apcrs5122
06-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Everyone's said it Anna! This is such a sweet, thoughtful thread, and if anyone's like me, hearing compliments is something that can really cheer you up when you're down:)

K9soul
06-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful thread, so many kind words in one thread to make so many people smile and feel good. It's no wonder at all that so many have come to treasure your presence here at Pet Talk :)

EssTer
06-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Anna, that is great thredae (even I havent dont and I didnt post any pic of dog LOL)... I'm glad you're back :) We missed you a lot :)

anna_66
06-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Thanks again everyone:D

molucass
06-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Thanks Anna, from me and my furkids. :D

Andiphant
06-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Wow, thank you for the response to Huey's pictures. I was happily surprised to see we made your list!
Welcome back.

anna_66
06-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Andiphant
Wow, thank you for the response to Huey's pictures. I was happily surprised to see we made your list!
Welcome back.
Of course you made the list! How could I leave such a cutie pie like Huey out:D

ChrisH
06-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanks Anna! You are such a sweet lady. :)

Bob sends slurpy kisses! :D