PDA

View Full Version : 8 , not 6 Siamese

catmandu
06-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Are Here! And there are 2 White Flame Points , Two Seal Points , Two Blue Points , and 2 Gray Ones! It is a RAINBOW OF Siamese!Tonight I am getting a Deli Chicken , and all The found Cats , Stray Cats and Visitors , will have a Feast! Maybe I better get two Chickens, so I get some , too!Photos will be coming , as there are Disposeable Camers , on sale , and photo finishing too! They are SO CUTE!Everyone EATS At THE FOUND CAT HOTEL ,AND NO KILL SHELTER!!!!

CatMama78
06-06-2004, 11:39 AM
And a heavenly rainbow it sounds like you have. What a troop you have there. Have fun!!!

rg_girlca
06-06-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh Gary, not 6 but 8 meezers. Wow, you really have your hands full there. Hope you enjoy and have fun with them.
Can't wait to see pictures.:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Have a great time, and take LOADS of pictures!!

Bless you for caring for all of these gorgeous kitties!!!

(((HUGS)))

kimlovescats
06-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh my goodness, Gary ... you must be in MEEZER HEAVEN!!! Pictures coming too? YIPPEEE!!!!!:D

catmandu
06-07-2004, 09:58 AM
Photos are COMING < and I will have 5 prints made , so that My Friends can have some , for thier own, and hopefully they turned out! I ahve seen 6 , of the Visitors , the others are hidden , away , as they are shy! But they love The Koxkas Cat Tree! LOVE IT!