PDA

View Full Version : xxRIP dear Ed - beloved cat of Alison xx

lynnestankard
06-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Just had a phone call from my dear friend Alison to tell me they found their 16 year old furboy Ed., dead this morning.

She's totally beside herself with grief, as is her 16 year old daughter Charlotte who is exactly one month older than dear, sweet Ed.

He was the most gentle, loving furboy - he loved everyone and adored sitting on knees for cuddles and kissies. Even though he leaves 5 playmates behind (who are mourning him too) the house is going to seem very empty for a long time.

Go in peace dearest Ed., you go with so much love, play gently at the bridge - I bet Kisi was waiting to greet you sweet boy - we're crying so many tears - please send down gentle purrs to keep Alison and Charlotte from getting too distressed. xxx

RIP Ed March 1988 - 5th June 2004 xxx

Lynne

slick
06-05-2004, 04:48 PM
How very sad:( . RIP sweet Ed. You and the remaining family must be so heart-broken. I wish I could think of the words to make it all better. Hugs to all of you.

Be happy at the RB Ed. Casper and OJ are there waiting to be your friends.

trayi52
06-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh poor Charlotte, I know she is going to miss Ed, they grew up together! So sorry to you and Ed's family, I know you are all grieving for Ed.

R.I.P. dear Ed.:(

rg_girlca
06-05-2004, 09:26 PM
How sad for Alison and Charlotte. My deepest sympathies go out to them on the loss of their beloved Ed.

May the loving memories of Ed comfort them and help them overcome the pain.

R.I.P. sweet Ed and have fun on Rainbow Bridge.

catmandu
06-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Ed , the fact that these people are so sad , is a testament , to what a Great Cat , you were! And one Day , you will meet , at The Rainbow Bridge , and the tears ,will turn , once again , to smiles!RIP Dear ED , and may you , find the peace , that you deserve.