PDA

View Full Version : Best and horrible day?

slleipnir
06-05-2004, 11:10 AM
Well, yesterday started out to be awesome other then getting up at 5:30 and feeling sick to my stomach all day. I finally got a call back from this kennel I was hired at. It was before x-mas I got the job, but there was no business...no idea why she hired me then but anyway, so finally she has business. I went out yesterday for my first day. It was so fun! it was like working at all/ It's something I'd just do for fun. I fed dogs, cleaned their runs, and best of all, played with them. The lady ownes 5 welsh corgi adults and a GSD (all purebred, shes a breeder) ( well 2 are young) and 4 VERY cute welsh corgi pups! I got to play with the pups for a while and they're so much fun! Anyway, a dog in for puppy day care, I had him out for a while too. His name was Tio, omg what a sweety. He was a mutt of some sort but just adorable. He loved to play ball. I threw it once for him and he was circling the ball for a while as if waiting to strike it lol..It was so fun.

Anyway, I won't get into the bad part cause I'm sure no one cares but I just felt horrible

trayi52
06-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Audrey, we do care! I hope you have a better day today. :)

Willie

MariaM
06-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Sounds like fun Audrey! And yes, we do care. But I know exactly how you feel. Don't worry.

The best thing to make me feel better is music. Happy music! If I think of those songs then I will tell you. But don't you dare listen to anything depressing, that just makes you feel worse! lol.

Kfamr
06-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Awwww I want a job like that!! You're right, it wouldn't be like working.

and we DO care. I do atleast... no matter what anyone else says.
I'm sorry there was a 'bad part' in your day though. there shall be no more of those, or else i'll attack them with the LOD LOD LOD LOD LOD!

BCBlondie
06-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun though! You got to play with puppies and everything. :D
And YES we care!!!!!
I hope everything will be okay (even though I don't know what happened.. lol)

slleipnir
06-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the few who replied.

Maria - music helps me too, but I felt so crappy I didn't even feel like that. I went to bed at 10 (waaaay early for me) and slept till 1 pm. Then had a nap later. I just feel so sad and stuff T-T

BCBlondie
06-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Aaaaawwwwwww :(

~* hugs *~

I hope you feel better...
Ice cream always makes me feel better too.

This is my remedy: music (usually linkin park or somethin ^_^ ) + ice cream + venting to friends + sleep = cured! :) (usually...lol)

If you need someone to talk about whatever is wrong, I'm here for you! You know you can IM me anytime.. I'm always online (I admit it, I'm an AIM junky/addict :p )

Dogz
06-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Oh Audrey, yes we do care. You know that! :)

It sounds like fun! You are right, that wouldn't seem like a job to me either.

*HUGS* I hope you feel better, soon. If you need to talk, you can just send me a message on MSN or send me a PM.