PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten is in the hospital

Uniqueviking
06-05-2004, 10:11 AM
and will possibly have surgery today already as her legs are going numb.

As soon as I know more, I will post it!

slick
06-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Prayers on the way for Kirsten. UV, can you please PM me with her address?? I'd like to send her a card. Thanks.

sirrahbed
06-05-2004, 10:16 AM
Thank you for being so fast and good about updates! Let her know we love her and will be thinking about her!!!

Poor thing must be very scared but better to get the surgery done than wait and worry all weekend I suppose?

OK - now we can talk about her and plan her card shower too.;)

US 1st class postage to Germany is 80 cents:) for regular 1 ounce card or letter

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-05-2004, 10:41 AM
I already sent her something last week, but I think I'll let Ally and Connor send her a card too!

Hope we hear good news very soon.

I am praying that the op goes well!

sirrahbed
06-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Oh Julie - cute idea! Cards from the kitties!!!:D A kitty card shower!

Randi
06-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Thanks for letting us know!

Poor Kirsten, I hope the operation goes well! At least she doesn't have to wait any longer now.

I'm planning on sending her a Cat who .... book, just so you know, but there are many of those - lets hear what Uniquviking says first. She may know her taste in books etc.

kimlovescats
06-05-2004, 11:06 AM
Prayers for Kirsten ... how scary to experience numbness in her legs, but I'm sure the surgery will correct that!

Thank you, Uniqueviking, for keeping us updated on Kirsten!

trayi52
06-05-2004, 11:08 AM
I would love to send her a get well card. I know she must be so scared, I hope she gets well soon, and can get back to feeling normal, no pain.

I will keep Kirsten in my prayers, and will be thinking about her.

Willie

momoffuzzyfaces
06-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Prayers flying over to you and Kirsten from me too!

rg_girlca
06-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for Kirsten that all goes well.
I would also love to send her a get well card. I'm sure if she received cards from PT'ers it would really help her to heal.

catcrazylady
06-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Bless her heart! Prayers are on the way for a very easy surgery and qucik healing. She must be so scared.
Thanks so much UV for letting us all know what is happening and thanks in advance for keeping us posted.
Cards and letters from PT'ers could do nothing but make her feel better. http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catcrazylady
06-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Another thought! If we send these things to her address is someone going to take her the mail? She is liable to be bombarded with packages and cards so hopefully someone will be doing a check and will take everything to her.

sirrahbed
06-05-2004, 02:33 PM
CCL- yes, when I spoke to Kirsten, she said that her neighbor will be taking in her mail each day and that either she (Gabi) or Kirsten's mom will bring the mail to wherever she is - hospital or rehabilitation facility.

Felicia's Mom
06-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Kirsten will be in my prayers. I hope she won't have any more back problems.

catlover4ever
06-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Kirsten will also be in my prayers as well. I hope this surgery will rectify her back problem.

Craftlady
06-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Keep good thoughts that your surgery will be a success.

catnapper
06-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Good Luck Kirstin. I am praying for you!

Pouncer definately wants to write a card to help cheer her up while she recvoers!

krazyaboutkatz
06-06-2004, 01:35 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this news.:(
Kirsten, prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that your surgery is a success and that you have a quick and full recovery.

Uniqueviking
06-06-2004, 04:30 AM
UPDATE:

I just spoke to Kirsten on the phone - The phone # in the hospital is 0561/ 980 52 26 for those that wanna call. It's the # to the phone by her bed, so feel free to call anytime.

She had surgery last night at 6.30 pm and everything went well.

She is doing fine and can sit up + is able to walk around a little bit already, but still has problems with numbness in the left leg and foot. She starts physiotherapy tomorrow.

davidpizzica
06-06-2004, 05:01 AM
UV, I am so happy that Kirsten's went well. That poor lady was so scared and nervous. Nikki, Daisy, and I were all pulling for her. I hope the rehab part goes just as easy. KIRSTEN, HANG IN THERE!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-06-2004, 05:14 AM
UV, Thanks for the update! I'll give her a call later today!

Randi
06-06-2004, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear the operation went well. :) :)

I'll give her a call later today, or tomorrow.

catcrazylady
06-06-2004, 07:41 AM
GREAT NEWS!! Thank you so much for keeping us informed!
I'm off to go shopping later today for a care package!

auggie
06-06-2004, 08:01 AM
I’m so glad that the surgery went well.
Prayers on the way for a speedy recovery.

CatMama78
06-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Poor Kirsten!!! I hate that things have been so hard for her lately. From what she's described it's been one thing after another. My heart breaks for her. But on a positive note, I'm very glad to hear the surgery went well. I know this is just one turn around positive step that will lead to a string of others. In time, her life will be much better and Luna and Lily will be there to see her through and offer some comfort and healing power of animals. Please let her know I am praying for her everyday and sending all the healing and postive vibes I can.

Felicia's Mom
06-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Great News!! Glad the surgery was a success, and hope the therapy will be too.

Craftlady
06-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Great news :)

Uniqueviking
06-06-2004, 09:39 AM
:o I forgot to write:

Kirsten asked me to tell you all hello :)

sirrahbed
06-06-2004, 09:44 AM
UV - you are so wonderful to keep us in updates!!! What a relief to know the surgery is already over...and she is sitting up:) Otherwise - she would still be at home and dreading the next several days but it is OVER!! Thank you so much! Please tell her we are so happy to hear this news and will hang in there with her over the coming months until she is back in action and here with us again:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-06-2004, 10:20 AM
I tried to call a few times over the afternoon, but the number was busy!! Ally & Connor are busy with their "get well" cards!! I'll try to call her again tomorrow.

rg_girlca
06-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Uniqueviking
:o I forgot to write:

Kirsten asked me to tell you all hello :)

A BIG hearty HELLO back to Kirsten.
I'm so happy to hear that her surgery went well and hope and pray that all goes well with her physical therapy and she will back home soon, pain free, to be with her kitties.:D

catmandu
06-06-2004, 10:39 AM
I too have sent something , the Newset Found Cat Photo , as I know how much , getting your Well Wishes , helped me , when I was in the Hospital , and we are All Praying for Kirsten , Lily and Luna!

Steffi N
06-06-2004, 10:44 AM
I am very glad that Kirsten's surgery went well and that she is able to sit up and walk a little. I hope the physical therapy also goes well and that she can go home soon to Luna and Lily. Kirsten has my heartfelt best wishes that she is on her way to a full recovery.
Thank you Uniqueviking for keep us up to date.

krazyaboutkatz
06-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the update UV. I'm so glad to hear that Kirsten's surgery went well. Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent her way for a quick and full recovery.:)

Uniqueviking
06-07-2004, 04:35 AM
Another update:

Just spoke to Kirsten, and she's not feeling well today. She's in a lot of pain (just had the drainage tubes removed from her back) and is feeling a bit down. I read this thread over the phone to her and that seemed to cheer her up. She is so touched by all the well wishes, thoughts, prayers and cards being sent to her. The support from PetTalk is greatly appreciated :)

Good news is that the numbness in her left leg and foot is slowly starting to wear off, and she starts physiotherapy this afternoon.

She asked me to tell the ones that has been trying to call her, thank you so much :)

davidpizzica
06-07-2004, 05:12 AM
UV,tell Kirsten when she is down like she is today, every PTer in the world is thinking of her! I'm happy that her numbness is slowly going away. I know it's not fun in the hospital.

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-07-2004, 05:23 AM
I just spoke to her! She is having a bit of a bad day today - she is in a lot of pain (as UV said) and it appears that others who had the same op recovered more quickly than her, so she is very "down in the dumps".

She DID say that it means so much to her that everyone is posting messages of support, so keep them coming!! UV will be reading them to her again later, so even if you have already posted, why not leave another message and a (((HUG))) for her today!!

Her neighbour will be collecting her mail, and her Mum will be taking it through to her, so keep the cards and wishes coming!!!

Kirsten, praying for your quick recovery!!

(((HUGS)))

Julie

davidpizzica
06-07-2004, 05:31 AM
UV, tell Kirsten that there are PLENTY of ((((HUGS)))) coming from Nikki, Daisy, and myself from Pittsburgh!!

Vio&Juni
06-07-2004, 06:09 AM
I will keep my fingers crossed for her!

Steffi N
06-07-2004, 06:18 AM
{{HUGS}}

Sorry you are hurting so. :( It's good, though, that your numbness is going away.

Felicia's Mom
06-07-2004, 07:47 AM
Kirsten- Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it doesn't last long.

Get well soon!

Beau, Felicia and Nancy

sirrahbed
06-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Here is a big cyber ((((((((HUG)))))) - but not too big as not to hurt your back! I hope you are feeling a bit more up today as you can't compare your recovery with that of others! You had a VERY badly compressed spinal cord:eek: AND it is still so soon after your surgery!!! There are some good and bad days ahead but we will hope and pray for more and more good!!! Pet Talk misses you and we talk about you fondly ALOT!!! It is so good to think that since today is MONDAY, you could be still worrying about going into the hospital and dreading the upcoming surgery that is now behind you already!! YES!
Please get to feeling better and when you feel down, think of some silly threads here and laugh (but not so hard as to make your back hurt!!!) Maybe think about Mr. Bilbo Baggins with the hairy toes??;)

catlover4ever
06-07-2004, 08:05 AM
Kirsten, it's Monday morning and I am checking in on how you are doing.

I see that you made it throught your surgery very well, but you are feeling a little down. :( Please cheer up!! :)

Keep in mind that everyone is different. No two people heal the exact same way. It takes everybody time. Your body is going at a pace that is good for you and you only. It take time to heal and you should not try to push it. I know how hard it is to be in such pain. I'm sending {{{{{hugs}}}} and lots of positive thoughts!!!

Get well soon!!!! --- Meg

aki
06-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Kristen, I you are feeling better soon! UV, can you please e-mail me her address so I can also send a card?

jazzcat
06-07-2004, 08:25 AM
I'm so glad the surgery is over and Kirsten is okay. Hugs and prayers for you Kirsten.

Jazzy girl sends her best headbumpies!

RedHedd
06-07-2004, 11:45 AM
{{{{{{{{{{KIRSTEN}}}}}}}}}}}}}} (Ooh, I hope I didn't squeeze too hard!) I'm glad your surgery went well and that it is over so let the healing begin. From having had many surgeries (9 with breast cancer and one back surgery) I know from experience that for whatever reason the third day after surgery is always the worst. So just know that this too shall pass and that you will recover from this. Everyone is different in how they heal, the "secret" for a good result is to follow your doctor's instructions TO THE LETTER, even if you don't want to and it seems stupid, just do it. I was back to work two weeks after my back surgey a few years ago, although mine was much less of a big deal than yours (cyst pushing on a nerve in the spinal column). Best wishes for a speedy recovery! The M's say get well soon too!

sirrahbed
06-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
I just spoke to her!
Oh! Good for you Julie! (Julie gave me the idea in the first place when I got to call:) ) I am so glad to hear this!

Logan
06-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Oh, Kirsten, I'm sorry you are having a rough day today, but you have certainly been in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, please. You have two lovely ladies waiting to "nurse" you when you get home again, and many, many friends, around the world, who are thinking of you and praying for a full recovery! What in the world would we do without you, Kirsten??? :)

Much love and many prayers from our home to you.

Logan, Lilly, Honey, Murphy, Zipper, Butter, Mimi, Roger, Milly and Babies # 1, #2 and #3 (Cockatiel babies!!!! :) )

lizzielou742
06-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Kirsten - Hope you are starting to feel better!

Here is a great big mrrrroooow from Tito:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pa769cd0689b3e30b019d997f17aa5f28/f85d5475.jpg
See, there he is meowing for you!!mrrrroooow

Hospitals suck but with any luck you will be out of there soon and back to your kitties. Stay positive and work on getting better!!

Cataholic
06-07-2004, 01:06 PM
Kirsten,
Everyone is right! We all heal at different speeds. Remember that the WORST is behind you (hey, there is a pun there, if you think of it...your back is sore, and it is behind you). So, maybe the recovery is a bit slower than YOU had anticipated, but, I am sure it is within the norm, overall.

The most important thing is that you had the sir jury, and are recovering. Slow, fast, medium, whatever it is, remember you have lots of people praying for you, a wonderful friend in UV, and two little bundles of fur at home anxiously awaiting your homecoming. Rest up!
Johanna

lynnestankard
06-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Oh Kirsten {{{{Hugs}}}} sweetheart - sorry you're feeling a bit 'down in the dumps'. It could be as a result of the anesthetic.
Pleased the Sir Jury went well - I suppose the hard work starts now with the physio., you can do this - don't give up - slow and steady wins the race.:) :)

Keeping you in my prayers - especially tonight when I light my Monday night candle.

Lynne

sirrahbed
06-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Lieb Kirsten,
Ich wolle versuchen Deutsch zu schreiben. Ich bin traurig du bist krank. Ich hoffe das du ist besser bald. Ich hoffe das deine Lily und Luna bald sehen. Wir verpasst du an PT. Tenna is eine gute freundin, ja? Sie schreibt uns wie geht mit du. Meine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut! Vielleicht wird es du lachst machen! Liebe, Debbie

:D:p :o

aguu
06-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Dear Kirsten;
You have been and will remain in my prayers. I'm so glad that your surgery went well. Please feel better soon...

davidpizzica
06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
KIRSTEN, if the first ((((HUGS)))) wore off, I'm sending a fresh batch from my gang! I'll be nice & gentle. Follow every word of advice that the doctors give you and you'll be reunited with Lily & Luna!

kimlovescats
06-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Thank God that your surgery went well, Kirsten! I am sorry that you are in so much pain right now, but just hang in there ... it will get better!!! (I know ... easy for ME to say, huh?) :rolleyes:

We all love ya here at PT!!!

((gentle Hugs))

Kim;)

Randi
06-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Kirsten, I'm sorry you're feeling low, but trust me, you'll be fine within a a few weeks. :) OK, maybe 3! It may seem a long time, especially if you're in pain!! :eek: Demand all the drugs there is! ;) .... and don't put up with any snoring roommates! ;)

I'm glad you're already starting the physiotherapy, you can bet that will help!! I've tried it! Slowly but steady and you'll be back with us before you know! :D Use the time to read what you always wanted!

Kirsten, I've been in hospial for 5 weeks (with a one week break) and I know how long it feels, but think about your painfree back, and your kitties waiting for you! We're all sending positive vibes to get you out of there, but not until you're OK girl!!

Hugs from us - and purrs from Fister! :)

Will give you a call tomorrow after lunch! If you out exersising, I'll try again the day after.

AmberLee
06-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Starting a list of things to send Kirsten:

Big {{{hug}}}, not too squeezy quite yet

>^._.^< Purrs and headbumpies from Cassy

~~~ Warm California healing vibes ~~~, lotsa them!!!

>^._.^< Snugglies and love nibblies from Livvy

A heart full of prayers that she's feeling better fast

Enough hope, love, and laughter to hold her while she's restocking her supply

Better get these off in the mail fast while they are fresh!

Miss Meow
06-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Gentle hugs to you!

Still thinking of you and hope you get better soon :)

Every day the pain will be less and you'll be feeling better.

Karen
06-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Big strong Swedish hugs being sent your way, for when you are not hurting, that is! Until know, we send little brown bunnie nose-bumps. Miss Hoppy suggested that perahps if you had bitten the doctor, and the nurse, too you would feel better, but I tried - in vain as always - to explain that injury the medical/vetrinary professionals is NOT a good thing!

We will keep you in our prayers.

rg_girlca
06-07-2004, 07:57 PM
I am so sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain and feeling down in the dumps, but in a few days things will get better and it is such a good sign that the numbness is wearing off in your leg and foot.
I hope your physio goes well and doesn't cause you too much pain.
(((((HUGS))))) to you Kirsten and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Cincy'sMom
06-07-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, but hope you are starting to feel better Kristen. We'll be thinking of you.

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Kirsten, I'm glad that your surgery went well but I'm sorry that you're feeling poorly. I'm sending you lots of prayers and positive vibes and also some cyber hugs. Storm, Sunny, Cirrus, and Sky are sending you headbumpies and hugs too. Please take care and get well soon. {{{HUGS}}}

lynnestankard
06-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Kirsten I'm hoping as the days go by you're feeling just that little bit better - still holding you in my prayers and thoughts {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne

Randi
06-09-2004, 07:49 AM
I spoke to Kirsten a little while ago. She's being SO brave! :) She can walk around a little bit, but still has problems with numbness in the left leg and foot. And she's bored!! All she can do is watch TV, read and eat.

Oh, she did start physiotherapy - I forgot to ask what time of day that is, and for how long. She expect to be staying in hospital for 2-3 weeks, and then move on to a rehap place for another 3-4 weeks. I suggested she should try to get a laptop when she gets there, and she will. :) She misses PT - and especially Luna and Lily!! Her good friend and neighbor is looking after them.

Poor Luna has got crystals in her bladder, the medicine didn't seem to work, and the medicine she got last year is not available in Germany anymore. It's a problem because Luna and Lily usually share their food - that is, when Luna/Lily has eaten a bit of her own, she digs in to the others' food bowl. That has to stop!! But I can see it's an even bigger problem now that Kirsten is not there with them. :(

Kirsten is so happy for the cards and phonecalls she gets, and she asked me to say Hello to you all! ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-09-2004, 08:43 AM
UV, when you next speak to Kirsten please tell her she is still in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope she is feeling better. I'll try to call her again in a few days, but I have to watch the phone bill:rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Oh Kirsten, I do hope you're doing better today! It sounds like it's going to be a long recovery, but once it's all over you'll be better than new!

How worrisome that Luna has the crystals again and you're not able to be there with her. Poor kitty and poor you.

But do everything the doctors tell you and before you know it you'll be home again with your girls.

{{{hugs}}} to you and good thoughts and prayers going out from Chicago.

davidpizzica
06-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Here's ((((HUGS)))) from me (gently) and headbumps from Nikki & Daisy. Kirsten, hang in there and do everything the doctors tell you. You are such a sweet lady.

NoahsMommy
06-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Can someone PM me her address?

:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Can someone PM me her address?

:)

Done;)

Logan
06-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the update and link, Randi! :)

Kirsten, I hope you are still getting the posts read to you. I have had you on mind and wanted to say hello and to let you know that I am keeping you in my prayers! I know those two little nurses are ready to see you and help you get well!!! :)

Love,
Logan

AmberLee
06-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Kirsten,

Cassy and Livvy got into 'Purr Contest' last night and I think it was to send you encouragement over the miles. Good luck with the therapy and we hope that you are home with your little furry nurses soon. {{{hugs!}}}

A.L.

catnapper
06-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Kirsten, Pouncer, Allen and I are still thinking about you. I'm glad to hear that the surgery is over and that you are walking around already! I'm sorry to hear that you are bored! :D

Please hurry up and get better so you can come back to us! (That wasn't too selfish, was it?) We miss you! :D :)

{{{{HUGS}}}}

davidpizzica
06-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Kirsten, Pouncer, Allen and I are still thinking about you. I'm glad to hear that the surgery is over and that you are walking around already! I'm sorry to hear that you are bored! :D

Please hurry up and get better so you can come back to us! (That wasn't too selfish, was it?) We miss you! :D :)

{{{{HUGS}}}} Nikki, Daisy, and I second that motion! Just concentrate on your therapy and do what the therapist tells you. I know it's boring, but hang in there!!

trayi52
06-11-2004, 05:09 PM
I am so happy to hear the surgery is over with. Now the main thing is to do what the doctors tell you to do. Take it easy, and get well so you can come back to us.

My gang and I sends you lots of hugs and good vibes!

Willie:)

lisalee
06-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Prayers and thoughts sent to Kirsten. I hope she returns home soon to Lily and Luna and feels much better!;)

Lisa & Sash

Felicia's Mom
06-11-2004, 08:14 PM
This is to let you know I am still thinking of you and you kitties.

catcrazylady
06-11-2004, 08:15 PM
We love you Kirsten and we sure do miss you. Take care and know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

Karen
06-11-2004, 08:26 PM
If it helps, I always thought of the physical therapy as stupid, institutionalized torture. I *know* they are really there to help, but does it HAVE to be so (pick your adjective here): a. stupid b. repetitive c. painful d. mind-numbingly boring e. delivered with such a patronizing tone? I mean, really, you have surgery (in my case acoustic neuroma removed) and they act like you had your IQ lowered to kindergarten level.

Sigh.

This WILL pass, Kristen, I promise. Someday soon you'll be home with your beloved kitty-girls, writing up the tale of your trails.

lynnestankard
06-12-2004, 07:19 AM
How true Karen :(

But just hang in there Kirsten - you'll be home so soon and have a Welcome to beat all Welcomes from those sweet furries.
Bagel, Ketchum and Dan send very gentle head bumpies and BIG purrs to join my Get Well wishes across the miles.

{{{Hugs}}}

Love Lynne

smokey the elder
06-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Feel free to come here and complain about your PT. I hope you feel better!

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Missing you LOADS Kirsten. Hope each day is a bit better and a bit easier than the one before!!

Ally and Connor send headbumpies, and I'm sending you another (((HUG))).

Julie

davidpizzica
06-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Kirsten, Nikki, Daisy, and I are sending a fresh load of gentle ((((HUGS)))) and headbumps your way. I hope each day is a little less painful and uncomfortable. you're in my prayers.

Uniqueviking
06-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Update:

There's a small chance they might actually let Kirsten go home tomorrow and start her rehab as an out patient. Her back is healing well, but she over did the walking around yesterday (tried walking on stairs for the first time since the surgery), so she was in a bit of pain today.

Kirsten really, really, really hopes it's feasible - she's going nuts in that hospital. No privacy, nothing to do there and the food isn't particularly good either + she of course misses Luna and Lily a lot and can't wait to get home to them.

catnapper
06-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Paws and fingers crossed that she can go home today! Let Nurses Lily and Luna take care of her in the special way only they can!

Kirsten, please take it easy and don't push yourself too fast. Healing after a surgery takes time and you are progressing absolutely wonderfully! :)

davidpizzica
06-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Kirsten, Nikki, Daisy, and I have every we have crossed that you will be able to go home as an outpatient. No privacy, boring, food sucks, and I'm glad that you have a chance to get back home and to Lily and Luna. My prayers are with you, Kirsten.

krazyaboutkatz
06-13-2004, 11:01 AM
All paws and fingers are crossed for you Kirsten that you will be able to go home today. Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent your way too for a speedy and complete recovery.:)

trayi52
06-13-2004, 11:05 AM
Kirsten, I hope you get to come home tomorrow, to Lily and Luna. I think they will make great little nurses for you and speed up your recovery!

Take it easy girl, and watch those steps. We really miss you here. You take care, and get well soon.

We love you Kirsten.

Willie:)

catmandu
06-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Pouncer and Mr Scrappy Angel went to your room, and it helped the Vibrations , I pray! And The Found Cats are hoping that You , Lily and Luna can be reunited , very , very SOON!And we hope that you got the Photos , we sent , and they cheered you up!

lynnestankard
06-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Hope you manage to 'get out' of hospital today.
Lots of prayers and Get Well wishes coming your way. :) :)

Lynne

sirrahbed
06-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Dear Kirsten,
Sending you more well wishes and thoughts! We miss you here! I know you must be bored silly at the hospital and of course the yucky food! Hospital cooks must take a special course in yucky food so patients do NOT want to stay there!:eek:

Please take it easy and do not overdo and be superwoman!! Won't it be lovely to see your babies again??
:D :D I hope you are getting loads of cards, too! Thank you to Uniqueviking and Randi for letting us know how you are!!
Love, Debbie

Felicia's Mom
06-13-2004, 12:19 PM
I hope you come home early!:D

rosethecopycat
06-14-2004, 08:46 AM
No better physical therapy in the world than to have your babies at your side.

Get Well Soon.

lizzielou742
06-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Kristen, I hope you get to come home today! Everyone is thinking about you! Uniqueviking, thank you for the updates!

catlover4ever
06-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
No better physical therapy in the world than to have your babies at your side.

Get Well Soon.

Kirsten, Luna and Lily will be your best medicine yet. :) I hope you get to come home soon and that your therapy goes really well.

Uniqueviking...thank you so much for the updates.

Logan
06-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Fingers crossed, paws crossed, claws crossed.........that's a lot of crossing, Kirsten, and hopefully it works and you are home by now!!!! Many good thoughts and prayers continuing for you!!!! :D

gini
06-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Kirsten, I hope your dream comes true and that you are home today. You have been through so much and my heart goes out to you.

Prayers will be offered that you will heal quickly and be good as new in no time.

aki
06-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Can someone also PM me her address??? :)

Kirsten, I hope that you are feeling better soon. I'm sure when you're home with your furbabies that the healing will be rapid!

Miss ya!

Uniqueviking
06-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Sent you a PM, Aki.