PDA

View Full Version : Couple cook up "Cracker Barrel" mouse story for $$$

QueenScoopalot
06-04-2004, 02:30 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/business/archives/04/05/52160728.shtml?Element_ID=52160728

nibblets
06-04-2004, 02:36 PM
I read that story online yesterday....people make me sick with their 'something for nothing' greed.
Actions like this and frivilous lawsuits irk me to no end. :mad: grrrr

RICHARD
06-04-2004, 03:21 PM
So far we have had condoms, bullets and now rats......

I heard about this before and someone on the radio asked if PETA would get involved with this obvious cruelty to animal case...

....I am waiting.

DJFyrewolf36
06-04-2004, 04:26 PM
PETA will more than likely have a fit...it's just a matter of time. I couldn't beleive it when I first heard about this. It seemed kind of fishy, I mean how do you NOT notice a mouse in the soup when you serve it, duh. How do you not notice it when you put it in the bowl...sheesh.
Id be mad at the waiter AND the kitchen staff if they didn't notice before me, thats for sure lol.

Lady's Human
06-04-2004, 06:05 PM
PETA probably won't get involved.....there's no large corporation to extort money from, just a couple of people who are probably not well off to begin with.

guster girl
06-04-2004, 06:33 PM
I heard about this on a local radio station this morning. The deejays are hysterical in the morning, and, this story literally had me crying. It's sick that someone would kill an animal to do something like this. But, can you imagine the woman's surprise when they actually performed an autopsy on the animal? I'd be so humiliated!!! I didn't read this article, are they going to do anything to her because she was lying?

Ok, just read the article. Hope they nail those two. What morons. I love Cracker Barrel. :)

CountryWolf07
06-06-2004, 09:05 AM
How sad.. and yet, stupid..

I love Cracker Barrel too.. it's actually my favorite resturant.

DJFyrewolf36
06-07-2004, 11:35 AM
I loved Cracker Barel, good egg sandwiches!! Theyre the only people on planet earth that actually manage to put MAYO on em ;) and Lady's Human, your're right I'm sure...PETA usually only goes after people with a lot of money...sadly