PDA

View Full Version : He's Perfect!!!! :)

Glacier
06-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Pacer went to the vet today and had all of his stitches taken out. The vet says he has healed up PERFECTLY!! Better than she ever expected he would! She told me today that she actually thought he would have to be euthanized when she first saw him! She called him a little miracle dog! All of the wounds are fully mended, he has no sign of infection and best of all, he has full bowel control! He was also exceptionally well behaved at the vet today! He's an amazing, brave little dog! He's very happy to have the cone collar off and I feel like dancing around the yard! (good thing my neighbors can't see my house!)

Wooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D :D :D :D :D

snappy
06-04-2004, 02:12 PM
I have been reading what was going on with Pacer and I am so very glad that he is ok. The pictures were just awful. He is a miracle dog for sure.:) :) :)

Thank you for keeping us up to date with his progress:D

tatsxxx11
06-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh Glacier, what great, great news:D A big happy dance is being done in your honor! Pacer, you really are a miracle dog!:) Lots of hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!

Kfamr
06-04-2004, 02:25 PM
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

I honestly couldn't be any more excited or happier!! From the excitement in your post, and my own excitement!!

Yay for Pacer, yay for you!!! Give that boy hugs and kisses for me!!! :D :D :D :D

lv4dogs
06-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Oh that is such good news, pacer is such a cutie, I've got a thing for whities.

snappy said there were pics of him injured?? I couldn't find any. I even looked when this first happened. Can anyone point me to where they are?

K9soul
06-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Glacier this is just the happiest of news! I think Pacer had a better chance than some pups would because he has such a wonderful and dedicated furmom to look after him. I'm so very glad he's pulled through so strongly :)

Glacier
06-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by lv4dogs
Oh that is such good news, pacer is such a cutie, I've got a thing for whities.

snappy said there were pics of him injured?? I couldn't find any. I even looked when this first happened. Can anyone point me to where they are?

I don't think I posted any of Pacer injured. I think snappy may have Pacer and Hobo confused. I did post some of Hobo's injuries after the wolf attack. Sigh, it's hard to keep them all straight some days--even for me!!

lv4dogs
06-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
I don't think I posted any of Pacer injured. I think snappy may have Pacer and Hobo confused. I did post some of Hobo's injuries after the wolf attack. Sigh, it's hard to keep them all straight some days--even for me!!

yeah I remember those. That was another terrible incident.
I hope things improve for yous up there! :D

Karen
06-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Spin in circles and wriggle about! Yay! Yay!

Of course, WE knew all along that he's perfect! ;)

RobiLee
06-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Yay!!! I'm so happy for Pacer and for you Glacier! I'm doing a happy dance with you!

Robin :)

CamCamPup33
06-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Yay Glacier!! :D :D