PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's Rain

slleipnir
06-04-2004, 12:57 PM
I'm sure you guys aren't into anime, but I know this is being shown on some american channel. I'm not really sure which one as we don't get it, but I think it's something like Adult Swim?? Anyway, I'm curious if any of you watch it? I just finished watching the series..it was good, but weird

It's about wolves btw lol XD

slleipnir
06-04-2004, 05:45 PM
No one..?

guster girl
06-04-2004, 06:20 PM
I love Adult Swim! But, I've not seen that particular toon. I'm not an anime fan, necessarily, but, I do like some of the stuff I've seen. The anime in Kill Bill Vol 1 was really amazing. I'll have to watch out for Wolf's Rain, do you know when it airs?

slleipnir
06-04-2004, 06:47 PM
I've heard sat 10:30

jenfer
06-05-2004, 12:41 AM
i have no clue. lol.

BCBlondie
06-05-2004, 01:23 AM
*jumps up and down and raises hand* ME ME ME!!!!

Saw some episodes of Wolf's Rain last summer, before it even came out in America!! (or so my friend said..) I have like 6 of the 26 episodes, but my friend is gonna burn me all of them!! ^_^

Wolf's Rain (as well as FLCL) are my fav anime's ever!!!! ^_^

Yeah, here adult swim is on Cartoon Network...

Edit: BTW, the episodes I've seen (and have) are in Japanese with English subtitles... not spoken in English like I've heard they do on adult swim...

slleipnir
06-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Di - That's what I've seen to. I downloaded the whole series so it's in japanese too (which I perfer anyway) with subtitles :) I watched most of it a while ago as well before it came out but never finished it. It's not bad though other then a weird ass ending O_O lol