PDA

View Full Version : I need to talk about something REALLY freaky

DJFyrewolf36
06-03-2004, 04:08 PM
This happened about a month ago...Im still freaked out about it
Im not sure if this should be in General...but Im posting it here anyway.

My ex roomate *I, or the hubby, did NOT invite this loonatic to live with us, the lady we were sort of renting from did* went NUTS *we think drugs were involved somehow* one night and jumped through the living room window out into the street NAKED screaming that he was God (after he put his head through a wall). He then tried to fly by jumping up and landing face first on the street. There was blood ALL over the place, on the window on the sidewalk, in the road...he even tried to break back into the house by bashing his head against another window. The police came and tazered him 15 times and the fire department had to hold him down and put a streight jacket on him. A coworker who happens to live down the street said that if the police had shown up a few minutes later than they did, he would have shot him with a deer rifle *since the looney was in his yard when the police came* I've lived in this town all my life and something like this has NEVER happened! It has in Reno but not here!! And I cirtainly have never personally SEEN it. And what really is creepy is after the guy gets out of the hospital, the lady lets him MOVE BACK IN! He should have been locked up but the hospital only kept him for 24 hours and the lady didnt file any charges on him. He stole money from her, and from me and has since skipped town. (I moved out shortly after the window issue, then discovered he was being fraudulent with one of my credit cards). And NOW after all this, I find out that the lady is blaming me and my husband for this because we're pagan *we arent but we don't practice the same Christianity as this lady so were evil :rolleyes: * and we let the devil into her home. Good grief!! Now she expects *she never has directly asked but has implied several times* that we should pay her for the cost of the window and the hole in the wall because we infected the house with evil. Agh this is insanity!! Anyone have any advice/comments? I really needed to let this out in the open and talk about it with someone who wasn't there...

catnapper
06-03-2004, 04:14 PM
OMG! Is she taking the same drugs that guy was? That's unbelievable! Anybody would see that you're not responsible for what the moron she rented to did.

Next time she says something, just tell her that you'll put a hex on her and her house if she demands more money from you... then screech out some insane mumbo jumdo! At least give her something to be afraid of you! :D that way you can have a good laugh over it.

Sheesh... some people!

BitsyNaceyDog
06-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Next time she says something, just tell her that you'll put a hex on her and her house if she demands more money from you... then screech out some insane mumbo jumdo! At least give her something to be afraid of you! :D that way you can have a good laugh over it.

lol, I like that idea.

DJFyrewolf36
06-03-2004, 04:24 PM
I've concidered the idea...

Oh and we found out from some people *speculative roumor but still....* that the lady might literally be on crack. I know her sister SELLS the stuff...

And the guy never paid her a dime of rent...

CatMama78
06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
OMG, that terrible. How traumatizing for you. That lady is fraggin unstable and probably off her kilter.

My honest advice is to look for a good lawyer, just in case. You have a good case and if she tries anything like suing you for damages, your lawyer should easily get you out of this.

gini
06-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Even though it may be tempting to do something irrational - because the woman is irrational - DON'T!!

You need to show that you are responsible people and not evil as she would have everyone believe.

I would strongly recommend that you move and soon!

The woman and the man sound as though they are nut cases (or he is on drugs) - or worse yet - that he has a very serious mental illness that needs immediate care.

How in heaven's name did you ever get yourself into this situation?

Get out of it - NOW!

If need be, go to the police and explain your own experiences so that it is on record.

BCBlondie
06-04-2004, 01:16 AM
Um.. tell that crazy lady to not be a religionist.. lol j/k.. but seriously... 'Freedom of Religion' is part of the First Amendment.. tell the lady to read the Constitution ;) And tell her it was that crazy guy that did the broken window/hole in wall stuff and that HE should be paying, NOT YOU!! Do you have any proof you could give to the lady? Ask the neighbors who witnessed the guy go crazy to back you up. ... and I agree with what others have already said.

kitten645
06-04-2004, 01:27 AM
I completely agree with Gini...get a lawyer and get out. Don't give this loon any amunition with an unpredictable judicial system. Document everything said and done including fraudulent reciepts and anything else you can. Your safety comes first. I've been in the middle of craziness, drugs and just plain sick and your first concern should be your safety. Remember what goes out will come back threefold. Your beliefs aren't understood by many and you are best to be an example of how wrong these nuts are. Crazy doesn't know religion. Blessed be.
Claudia:)

DJFyrewolf36
06-04-2004, 09:46 AM
Lucky for me, I moved far away (across town anyway) shortly after the incedent. She seems over it now, since the guy bailed and no one knows where he got off too. (she has a bone to pick with him anyway, she just reciently got her phone bill and it was REALLY high). The lady isnt even talking to us anymore. (and even if she was, she is too on her religious high horse to press any charges, turn the other cheek you know) I heard that he has done this sort of thing in other places too. I KNOW he has to be on some sort of drugs, of course the hospital didn't tell me anything and getting info from anyone else is imposible. What is kind of wierd is this lady let him move in because he lost his job and his car (and most of his things) because he got arrested for Domestic violence (the court date was pending when he left town so I'm sure he has a warrent out now). My first question was "Why do you want this guy in your house with your 13 yr old kid?" (she has a kid btw, who SAW this happen :rolleyes: ) When the cops came over the night the craziness happened, they were shocked to see the actual event but didn't seem all to suprised it was that guy who did it. :confused: I took that as a sign. I mean this guy up to that point exhibited kind of loony behavior and I was rather suspicious even before the incedent. He treated the kid like dirt, treated her like she was his barefoot, pregnant wife and tried the same with me (had to keep the hubby from knocking his block off). I tell you what, I ever see the guy anywhere near my house I'm going to make sure he gets taken to jail.