PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a nerd!

catnapper
06-03-2004, 03:42 PM
I was finishing off painting my daughter's room today (of course pictures will come... as soon as I can finish the cleanup part! ;) )

Anyway, I accidentally ruined my other brushes last night, so I ran out and bought two new ones this morning.

As I came upstairs with my new purchase in hand, I found two sleeping kitties in their favorite laundry basket and noticed that my new paint brushes look like they are made from kitty fur! It seems their color has been reproduced in the bristles of the brushes! OR I am a huge nerd that will use any excuse to photograph my boys. You decide :)

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/painted_cats.jpg

BTW - the brushes don't match anymore unless I dipped the boys into a gallon of blue paint! :D

Twink
06-03-2004, 03:45 PM
I think you subconsciously bought those brushes on purpose to match the guys. Yep. :D

CatMama78
06-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Aww, they do match them. BTW, they sure look like two cute snugglie bears.

sirrahbed
06-03-2004, 04:30 PM
No accident or nerdly behavior! The brushes certainly DO have the same fine coloration as the fur on your boys! That is, before the brushes were dipped into paint. What an observant and artistic eye you have! Yup!:D Good thing you documented it in pixels! Excellent work;)

PS I see both boys are pressing laundry for you! How helpful:)

catnapper
06-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Pressing laundry? more like squashing it and making my wrinkles even more permanent! I'm *supposed* to be ironing right now... guess I'll plug that infernal thing in and get started. Gaurantee though that the pile will be this high again tomorrow morning! :D

NoahsMommy
06-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Twink
I think you subconsciously bought those brushes on purpose to match the guys. Yep. :D
That's what I was going to say!!! If I did that, I'd be in trouble... ;)

:D

jazzcat
06-03-2004, 08:49 PM
LOL!

I love what's in your laundry basket.:D

PayItForward
06-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Kelly I love your new signature :D

veegan
06-04-2004, 03:26 AM
LOL! that is too funny! they match purrrfectly! *a-hyuk* ;)

catlover4ever
06-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/painted_cats.jpg

BTW - the brushes don't match anymore unless I dipped the boys into a gallon of blue paint! :D

I would like to see a picture of the boys dipped in blue. ;) ;) Just kidding.

When I was painting in my house a few years back Smokey decided he wanted to help and ended up with a purple behind!!! :eek: :eek: I actually thought it was a very becoming color for him.

catmandu
06-04-2004, 08:53 AM
They are indeed lovely cats! And they do look , a lot like those brushes , you probably wont want t get paint , on them!

catcrazylady
06-04-2004, 08:57 AM
How funny! Maybe subconciously you were thinking of your boys and bought the brushes accordingly. I don't know that I would have noticed that but it was sure close match when they were all laying side by side.
Now, if you could only get the boys to do the painting for you!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif