PDA

View Full Version : Marshall's Growing Into a Little Cat!

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 01:24 PM
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marshallatthreeweeks.jpg My sweet little bottle baby boy! http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/AmICuteOrWhat.jpg

sirrahbed
06-03-2004, 01:26 PM
awwwww!!! Marshall! Now aren't you a lil cutie charmer:D He's a doll-baby Jan!!

catlover4ever
06-03-2004, 01:45 PM
AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEE

Please give Marshall a great big smooch for me!!!! He is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older. ;)

Uabassoon
06-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Aww Marshall is too cute! :)

kimlovescats
06-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Oh My GOSH!!! Marshall is really getting a long little face ... tooooooo cute!!! I'm so glad to see that he is doing so well! Keep up the good work, Meowmmie!!! :D

Randi
06-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Awww, what a little sweatheart Marshall is! :p Keep doing what you do! ;)

leslie flenner
06-03-2004, 08:39 PM
you should do "before" and "after" pics! ie, day 1 and day now! Is he a keeper? no, you're waiting to hear from someone.. hopefully it will pan out! How are rest of rescues there? Lots going out tomorrow?

jazzcat
06-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Aww, what a cutie!!

trayi52
06-03-2004, 09:00 PM
What a cute little baby boy! Hasn't he just got the sweetest face!? Makes me want another kitty, one of these days!

Willie :)

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by leslie flenner
you should do "before" and "after" pics! ie, day 1 and day now! Is he a keeper? no, you're waiting to hear from someone.. hopefully it will pan out! How are rest of rescues there? Lots going out tomorrow? Two litters heading to the vets in the AM and then off for adoption. Marshall will msot likely be going to a friend Carla who I'm quite certain will take him. YAY!If only he can be weaned off the bottle at eight weeks....that's always tough. :rolleyes:

leslie flenner
06-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Now that everyone's probably forgotten his story.... when are you gonna post the pics of where you found him? (yes, I am picking on you!) It is truely amazing that you heard a kitten cry in the dark, in a marsh, and were able to locate him without stepping on him!! He is such a lucky boy! (that his mama apperently dropped him- that sounds weird- well, he is lucky that you found him and not so lucky for mama who must have been awfully upset about losing him in the marsh!) And he is lucky he survived his first week! Most don't! I think you were a cat in a past life..(now convince your husband of this!). And what about pics of Greta and Spencer washing him? Waiting...

joanofark
06-03-2004, 09:25 PM
How old is Marshall? hE is such a cutie pie!

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 09:34 PM
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marshalls_Marsh.jpg Marshall's nest was under masses of marsh grasses all caved over. It is a huge marsh and it truly was a miracle I found him at all! He's now just over three weeks old, and a sweet little boy! It's hard to see the scope of how large an area it is from this picture.

leslie flenner
06-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Pretty much where my elbow is pointing, is where jan found Marshall, in the dark. this photo taken a few days later when she brought me there to make sure there were no more left behind, or could find mama and rest.. etc. It was hot that day. Jan had me walk over the reeds (they cut) to the point where she'd pulled him up (it's all mud on the bottom) and I was terrified of stepping on kittens or baby racoons- went slow and cleared the area ahead for each next step, if even just with my foot as best possible. there was one tom cat around but that was it...no more kittens, thank goodness. but there will be more because you can't see the parking lot a few feet behind us- it's where there is a feeder who puts down so much food that by afternoon, it's covered in flies and is inedible- and she doesn't spay or nueter, just complains and asks for money to feed them (while they suffer in the sub degree winter and 100 degree humid summers...). anyway, Marshall is one less and one lucky boy! More to go of course! It never ends..
Thanks for finally posting my big behind jan- I know I been buggin you to show everyone where you found him!

veegan
06-04-2004, 03:19 AM
OMG! BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! IM BEING OVERCOME BY THE CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT...........MOVE.

TOO.............CUTE.

catnapper
06-04-2004, 07:06 AM
OOOOOOoooooo absolute cuteness! I love those little eats that are still somewhat close to the head! SO CUTE!

catmandu
06-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Marshall , is a Great Kitten , and Thanks to your kindness , he will get to grow into the Great Cat, that the Lord Intended! Bless You!

catcrazylady
06-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Look at the face on that baby! How cute and adorable! You have done such a great job with this precious little guy! He is very very lucky!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif