View Full Version : The Cat That Ate Tofu

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 09:47 AM
http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=18767

DJFyrewolf36
06-03-2004, 11:28 AM
I have, only one thing to say:

:rolleyes:

Some people take things way too far although Im suprised the cat actually does eat tofu...better than me :D

RICHARD
06-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Tofurkey and vegan condoms???

Only in Cah lee fuh nee ah....

:confused:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Only in Cah lee fuh nee ah....

Thanks Richard, I was going to make a California comment, but I didn't want to insult you or any others from the land of Oz. ;)

Yep, only in California......:rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Thanks Richard, I was going to make a California comment, but I didn't want to insult you or any others from the land of Oz. ;)

Yep, only in California......:rolleyes:

Insult me????

I know where I live!!!!:D

catcrazylady
06-03-2004, 12:03 PM
GOOD GRIEF!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif

DJFyrewolf36
06-03-2004, 03:24 PM
Richard, is there something in the water over there? Us Neva-Duh-ns don't understand :confused: :confused:

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 03:29 PM
I'm confused too RICHARD! What does tofurkey have to do with condoms? :confused: :confused: :confused: I think it's something strange in the water supply! :D

miese Katze
06-03-2004, 05:06 PM
oi vey,

I've been a vegetarian for almost 10 years now, and I would never even think about doing this.

And might I just echo what has already been said...oh, those Californians....:rolleyes:

catnapper
06-03-2004, 05:19 PM
People are pretty pathetic. My brother tried to feed his cat a veegan diet, but returned to regular cat food. I don't know why he went back - must have been something bad because he never said why. :D

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 05:20 PM
I've been a vegetarian (with the exception of seafood & dairy) for 25+ years and also wouldn't deprive my herd of their canned food etc. I have had cats who ate strange things like my RB kitty Rosebud who loved her spoonful of peanut butter, and Inky also at RB loved corn on the cob, squash, cantalope, asparagus and other odd foods like that. But I can't see myself sitting around a pot of tofu etc. cooking for the cats lol! :rolleyes:

RICHARD
06-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
I'm confused too RICHARD! What does tofurkey have to do with condoms? :confused: :confused: :confused: I think it's something strange in the water supply! :D

Read father into the article.

There is a guy that sells vegan condoms....

Now I am starting to resent all the comments about California.;)

QueenScoopalot
06-03-2004, 08:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RICHARD
[B]Read father into the article.

There is a guy that sells vegan condoms....

OK I did finally see that! Richard, I think you're the only one who noticed that one!
:rolleyes: :)

catmandu
06-04-2004, 09:06 AM
The Found Cats are Strictly Big MEAT EATERS < YES THEY ARE < Big MEAT EATERS < PASS THAT HAM!!!!