PDA

View Full Version : My perfect little furball..

K9soul
06-02-2004, 10:17 PM
I was sitting on the sofa reading when I looked over and saw Tasha in an incredibly compact little furball, long legs tucked all the way in and just as tight a little ball as she could possibly be in. Even the picture is a bit hard to judge just how small she had made herself...

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v145/k9soul/Tasha%20and%20Tommy/Tommy%20and%20Tasha%205/tashafurball.jpg

Just couldn't resist sharing :D

Kfamr
06-02-2004, 10:24 PM
AWWWW!! :D

Isn't it so sweet when they do that.

I know, it's mean to interrupt their beauty sleep, but I just HAVE to give them hugs and kisses when they're like that. :p

RobiLee
06-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Awww, that is just too sweet. I just don't know how they do that. My Katie isn't very flexible like that. Tori seems to be but so far she always seems to lay flat out on her side.

Give that sweet girl kisses from me. And...just where might that charming Tommy be? Is he sleeping also?

Robin :)

popcornbird
06-02-2004, 10:42 PM
OMG!!! She looks like an apple cinnamon doughnut! Yummy!!! :D

He he he.........cute!

RobiLee
06-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I like that! :)

jenfer
06-02-2004, 11:12 PM
I love it when Gigi curl into a small sausage ball (roll). ;)

shais_mom
06-03-2004, 12:05 AM
what a sweetie!
You know, greyhounds are NOTORIOUS for making themselves so tiny the size of a poodle then stretching out on the bed so far that you have to get up and sleep on the couch.

wolf_Q
06-03-2004, 12:06 AM
ADORABLE!! :D Nebo curls into a ball sometimes, but not quite as perfect as that!

K9soul
06-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the comments :).

Tommy was sprawled out at my feet, had to stumble around him to get the camera :D.

I actually did give her a kiss on her cute little head, but once it's nighttime and she's ready to sleep, not much disturbs her hehe.

You know, greyhounds are NOTORIOUS for making themselves so tiny the size of a poodle then stretching out on the bed so far that you have to get up and sleep on the couch.

She's not even full greyhound size and she can do this! She's been sprawled out in bed and taking up half the bed, her legs kicking me in the back. I couldn't believe she could fold that body that tightly. I should have stood back and taken a pic of the whole couch to give it better perspective how tiny she was LOL.

RobiLee
06-03-2004, 07:57 AM
LOL...I had to take another look at that Apple Cinnamon Doughnut...hehehe...I still like that one.

She is just too perfect curled up like that. Adorable!

Robin :p

tatsxxx11
06-03-2004, 03:25 PM
:D:D:D I'll never look at a cinnamon doughnut in quite the same way, ever again:D Tasha baby, I love ya!:)

dukedogsmom
06-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Awww, there's my favorite girl all curled up. So sweet. I would have had to have loved on her, also. Gotten the pic and then woke her up with a big hug. Give her one from Duke and me.

Holly's mom
06-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Tasha girl sure is a sweetie!:D

chocolatepuppy
06-03-2004, 09:24 PM
My Lacey can curl up like that but not my Mandy. Mandy's usually sprawled out upside down . I cannot curl up like that either:D