PDA

View Full Version : Surrogate Daddy VIDEO....

kimlovescats
06-02-2004, 07:09 PM
I don't know what happened with my first posting of this .... I can't even get back into it to delete it??? Strange!!! :rolleyes:

Well, anyway, here goes another try!

jazzcat
06-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Wow, you can really see how tiny she is.

She's adorable!!!!

Steffi N
06-02-2004, 07:35 PM
Just melting. I can't put into words how adorable and precious this is. Looks like Tabitha will never lack for an earlobe when she wants one. :)

sirrahbed
06-02-2004, 09:17 PM
So cute! Gave me the giggles to hear that little squeek! What a wonderful cat daddy, too:D I think we have some of the most terrific men here on PT!!!! I would be so happy to loan an earlobe for Tabitha!

catcrazylady
06-03-2004, 06:06 AM
I think that is so adorable!!! I love sweet cat dads and then you put that adorable, cute, earlobe sucking little darling in the mix and you have a perfect video!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Be sure to tell hubby that we PTer's think he is great !!

Vio&Juni
06-03-2004, 06:25 AM
Juni's mom - Naomi liked sucking anything that was made of cotton. My dad was in heaven when she was sucking his t-shirt :)

Tabitha is such a cutie.

catlover4ever
06-03-2004, 08:34 AM
:D How adorable!!!!!:D

catmandu
06-03-2004, 08:58 AM
I never noticed before , but Tabitha thebewitching , looks quit a Bit , like My Princess , when she was young! and there is a toy coming for Tabitha , and a surprise , for You! Why , Because the Feeder , and The Found cats LIKE YOU!C A T S!!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Awwww......how precious! Seems the whole family is getting into the donor act. ;) :D

But ouchy! Those little teeny tiny kitty claws caught in his face! Ahhhh....the price a surrogate pays. ;) :D :D

kimlovescats
06-03-2004, 01:41 PM
I appreciate all of the nice comments on my baby girl, and my wonderful cat-loving hubby!!!! :D

Catmandu, you are tooooo sweet! ;)
"See you next time .... when .... Real soon!" :D

Catsnclay
06-03-2004, 02:01 PM
She is too sweet!! :D :D

I just met K & L's 3 tiny ones over the weekend and she reminds me of them. I think they might be just a touch bigger though.

Oh, my "kitty-clock" is ticking again :rolleyes: I want a baby!! :eek: :D

K & L
06-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
She is too sweet!! :D :D

I just met K & L's 3 tiny ones over the weekend and she reminds me of them. I think they might be just a touch bigger though.

Oh, my "kitty-clock" is ticking again :rolleyes: I want a baby!! :eek: :D

We've got just the baby for you!!;)