PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna be gone for a few days!

cali
06-02-2004, 01:52 PM
just so ya's know I am still here, lol tomorow morning I am heading to calgary by bus, staying over night then heading to kelowna with my uncle for my grandparts 50th anneversery! so I wont be back till monday(after getting to meet wolfsoul, and TM of coarse!) :D see ya's! I will be on till the end of today, but not much, I kinda havent even started packing yet, and the bus leaves at like 6AM :o heh, maybe I should start on that...;)

cali
06-02-2004, 04:50 PM
BUMP

bluekat
06-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Hope you have lots of fun!:D

And remember to take lots of pics and share when you get back!;):D

binka_nugget
06-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Have fun!

If you happen to go to Jynnelle's house, make sure you guys go on cam!! I wanna see! :D

Shelteez2
06-02-2004, 06:54 PM
What time do you get to Calgary and where are you staying?
PM me if you might want to meet.

dappledoxie
06-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Have tons of fun!!! :D Be careful!

cali
06-02-2004, 09:03 PM
my dad said I wont be able to meet anyone in calgary cuz we are litterally just passing through, I am staying with my uncle overnight after I arrive, and leaving first thing in the morning, on the way back my uncle is just taking us straight to the airport and we are flying back that night :eek: I already thought about possabley being able to meet you and cricket(I think is the other that lives in calgary?) but my dad said we wont be there long enugh to meet anyone lol

Shelteez2
06-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh well. Perhaps next time. I wasn't sure if I'd have time to meet you either. I have a soccer game tomorrow and it is Game #5 of the playoffs (Go Flames Go) in Tampa Bay tomorrow. :)

Hope you have a safe trip.