PDA

View Full Version : Update On Kirsten

Uniqueviking
06-02-2004, 04:42 AM
Kirsten will be going into hospital Tuesday next week and have surgery Wednesday for the herniated disk. She'll have to stay in hospital approx. 2 weeks and then go to a rehab facility for 3-4 after that. Needless to say she is far from happy about the situation and having to be away from Lily and Luna that long.

http://www.world-of-smilies.de/html/images/smilies/love/2151.gif

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-02-2004, 05:29 AM
Oh poor Kirsten! What a long time to be away from home, and the girls :(

PayItForward
06-02-2004, 05:30 AM
Pass our best wishes onto Kirsten.

All that time in hospital won't be fun but I hope the relief from pain makes it all worthwhile and that the time passes quickly.

Best of luck

Twink
06-02-2004, 06:41 AM
Poor Kirsten! What an ordeal for her and the girls. But it will all be worth it if she can get her poor back fixed once and for all!

catnapper
06-02-2004, 06:44 AM
Good Luck Kirstin! Lily and Luna will miss you but they know they will have a good-as-new-moewmie in a few months!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2004, 06:47 AM
Poor Kirsten..:(

I am sure Luna and Lily will give her lots of welcome home purrs after her surgery.

Get Well Soon Kirsten!

Felicia's Mom
06-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Kirsten,

The Best of Luck. I hope this relieves your problem.

Craftlady
06-02-2004, 07:59 AM
Good luck with your surgery. Girls will do just fine and will wait patiently to help you recover :)

Randi
06-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the update. If you speak with Kirsten again, please give her my best wishes too. :)

It's no fun going to hospital, but I'm sure the operation will make her feel a lot better - just a pity she can't have Luna and Lily there. :(

When you're in touch, please let us know how she's doing.

sirrahbed
06-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Poor Kirsten! It is SO GOOD to have some word on her! :( It feels like a family member is sick and sad and I want to DO something!!

Is there something we CAN do???

catlover4ever
06-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Thank you for the update on Kirsten. Please let her know that we are all thinking of her and hopes this will end her pain.

catmandu
06-02-2004, 08:43 AM
I am sending some Cat Photos , to Kirstens address, will there besomeone that can take them , to her , and hopefully cheer her up , a bit! We areall praying that our friend Kirsten , is well soon, and acn be with her Cat Friends!

CatMama78
06-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Poor Kirsten :( . I do hope she recovers quickly and as easily as possible. Prayers and well wishes for she and her babies.

sirrahbed
06-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Darn - I was able to call her on the phone but got recordings. I could not understand what it said but imagine she is unable to answer or too tired to try to answer. Tenna - could you please PM me with an address where I can write to her??? I really do want to DO something.:(

kimlovescats
06-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Poor Kirsten ... she has a long road ahead, but hopefully it will end in a much less painful and happier existance! Send her my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks so much for keeping us updated!

(((HUGS))) to Kirsten;)

Uniqueviking
06-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Is there something we CAN do???

The support she is getting from everybody here at PT means A LOT to her. She really, really appreciates it :)

Her mom and neighbour will take care of things for her while she's away and also bring mail to her.

I check up on Kirsten morning and evening and will also stay in touch with her while she's in the hospital, and with her mom and neighbour as well. I will definitely keep you all updated :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Uniqueviking
The support she is getting from everybody here at PT means A LOT to her. She really, really appreciates it :)

Her mom and neighbour will take care of things for her while she's away and also bring mail to her.

I check up on Kirsten morning and evening and will also stay in touch with her while she's in the hospital, and with her mom and neighbour as well. I will definitely keep you all updated :)

I have her postal address. If you would like to send her a "snail-mail" please PM me.

I know (as Uniqueviking said) that Kirsten REALLY appreciates all the well wishes from Pet Talk. I consider you all to be my extended family, and I think some of you feel the same way). I am sure Kirsten would appreciate hearing from you.