PDA

View Full Version : Where are your dogs while you're on the computer?

binka_nugget
06-02-2004, 03:39 AM
While I'm on the computer, Kai likes to stay directly under the desk. Kaedyn, on the other hand, can usually be found sleeping on his dog bed. But the other day, he fell asleep in my arms while I was surfing Pet Talk.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid119/p62a894e5ec52e1cd640e934820f72b98/f86fb22b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid119/p95a68fdd692fc22576d238144d761393/f86fb212.jpg

Waking up..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid119/pa6127d1bf0baea9a77d26a17f6f2aac9/f86fb208.jpg

Kai..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid119/pc04e5e258c7d9a76d88362887babdc4b/f86fb200.jpg

So where do your dogs stay while you're on the computer?

Blanquito de la habana
06-02-2004, 03:44 AM
asterix usually sleeps under the desk

chocolatepuppy
06-02-2004, 05:35 AM
It depends on where my husband is, outside, in the basement, in the living room, whether one of us has food:D but sometimes they both lay around in the room the computer is in, cats included!They kind of have to spread themselves out between the two of us.

Pam
06-02-2004, 06:03 AM
Ripley is often on my lap when I'm at the computer. :) Bella would be too if she could fit. She is on the floor by the chair. Of course someone comes to the door or walks by with food they are gone! LOL!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
06-02-2004, 07:04 AM
Lets see Max is usually lieing right behind the chair so I cant get out from the computer desk...Tobi is usually under the desk so I have to sit indian style in my chai and Fizzy is usually sitting or napping on my lap.

Amber
06-02-2004, 07:58 AM
katie used to sleep under my desk, but since we have elvis, the "demon dog" ( :p ) Katie now perfers on top of the bed.

Elvis just romps around the room. :)

cloverfdx
06-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Awwww Kaedyn, that is so sweet. :D

Clover is usualy in her bed, or on the floor right behind me. And Elvis enjoys sitting in my lap or on his bed, or running around outside, playing with toys, chasing the cat. LOL the boy rarely stops. ;) :D (He is sleeping in his bed at the moment though)

Aspen and Misty
06-02-2004, 08:30 AM
Nova is normally Sleeping somewhere, being cute ;)

Connnor is Normally Eating something...getting in trouble :rolleyes:

and Breeze doesn't have a normall thing she does. Normally plays with her toys or sleeps :D

Ash

Canis Amicus
06-02-2004, 08:59 AM
Usually Rex will take a nap lieing on the floor or on one of his beds wich is in the same room.

ParNone
06-02-2004, 11:18 AM
Oz and Murph are usually sleeping on the bed beside me. Gully is usually bouncing around the room and then all of a sudden, he'll just hurl himself at my side of the bed or he'll go flying past me, in one big leap, and land between the bed and the night stand.

Kfamr
06-02-2004, 11:22 AM
It depends.

Right now they're outside, laying in the sun. But, if they're not outside, Simba is either next to the computer chair, or in the lazy boy chair. Nala is either right behind the computer chair or on the couch, or flopped on her back in the middle of the living room.

Logan
06-02-2004, 11:27 AM
My dogs are usually either outside, sunning on the deck, or asleep in the den and kitchen. Unfortunately, they no longer have the run of the whole house (it's been almost a year since they did), but they get lots of attention, just not when I'm on the computer! The computer room is reserved for the birds.

Logan

CountryWolf07
06-02-2004, 11:47 AM
Rosie is usually on my bed everytime I'm in my room.. and Anna is usually downstairs.. sometime she'll be in my room, laying on the floor..

apcrs5122
06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Our computer is in our basement, so Alex usually doesn't follow me down. He likes to come down, however, when it's really hot, or if it's thundering. Or just whenever:p When he does come down he usually lays at the bottom of the stairs, on the tile. Before we had the couch up on cinder blocks (looong story:rolleyes: ) he would sneak over and jump up there and sleep, even though my mom doesn't allow him on furniture. Every once in a while he'll sleep by my chair:)

ScoobyDoo-Doo
06-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Scooby is usually under my chair at my feet. Shaggy is laying down beside my chair. They also like to jump up and fight over who I will pet. Scooby has to win:) Dirtnap is laying in the doorway watching out for the cat. Ms. Thang the cat usually jumps up on my keyboard while I am typing. She gets in front of the monitor as well. She stays up on the desk to avoid the dogs. Dirtnap keeps an eye out for a chance to bark at the cat. If someone comes to the door while I am on the computer they had better watch out! All of us try to get down the stairs at the same time!!! It is just a matter of time for one of us to fall down the stairs!

WWFanz
06-02-2004, 03:20 PM
It depends if anyone else is home. If I'm the only one home, Griz will lay next to the computer chair, and Kody will lay at the other end of the room... until he feels the need to get into trouble. If other people are home, the both of them are usually in the room with them.

primabella
06-02-2004, 03:37 PM
Awww Kaedyn! :D hehehheh

It depends on the weather and time of day and stuff. Right now Mickey is laying outisde on the balconey but he can usually be found sleeping by the computer desk or chair. I love being able to just reach down and give him a scratch. :)

K9soul
06-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Usually one or the other will lay right behind my chair (so that I can't scoot back) and who ever doesn't get that spot lays under the desk near my feet, or sometimes out in the hall but where they can see in. :)

lute
06-02-2004, 03:47 PM
they are usually under my chair or under my desk and end u getting stepped on when i get up.

jazzcat
06-02-2004, 03:49 PM
I have a little bed in the office for Disney and she is always in it whenever I'm in here. In fact, if you can't find her anywhere else she is usually in that bed asleep.

RobiLee
06-02-2004, 03:52 PM
My dogs can be just about anywhere. They are usually on the go so alot of the times I let them go run around outside so I can relax and play on the computer. They could be napping though or running around the house. If they are playing in the house it is hard to be on the computer because you have to watch them because they might get hurt or more than likely something or someone in the house will. They were running around like crazy the other day while I was on the computer, which means they are running through the computer room because it has 2 doors and is a part of their circle, so I decided to give up on the computer and just as I'm walking out the door they come running right at me and crashed into my legs. Thank goodness I was able to grab hold of the wall and door or else I would have been laying flat on the floor!

Robin :)

dappledoxie
06-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Claire and Rebel usually lay right under me. :D Claire will go play for a while and sometimes Rebel will join her. lol

mspenny719
06-06-2004, 08:54 AM
My Dillon is usually under the computer desk until I get up, then he is behind my right or left heel (I just love being adored). Chiho is on my lap. The other 3 cats are wherever they feel like being.

Sorry if my pic is too big, this is about the 4th or 5th edit. This is much more complicated than I thought. Thank you Phred for getting me this far. (And the people I work with think I know what I'm doing. ;)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v243/mspenny719/pets.jpg