PDA

View Full Version : Tj

jspence
06-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Dear lovable and loving TJ, you have already worked miracles with one heart and I believe that heart of your owner will soon be able to reach out and make other friends. You have shown your human just how strong love can be and the heart of that person will always be better because of your influence. I feel a great capacity for love coming from your owner, even beyond the tremendous love shown to you. If your human will just open up his/her heart to others the way he/she has done with you, friends will flock around you. All the best to both of you, you deserve it.

Pam
06-02-2004, 06:51 AM
TJ you are only 13 weeks old but already you have been a blessing to your human. I can see from that twinkle in your eye that you are ready to play in a moment's notice and if I was there I would be down on that floor right beside you playing until we were both ready to drop! :) Keep working your magic TJ. You are one very special puppy! ;)

Lillycat
06-02-2004, 07:02 AM
you look like you could really be a handful......but you look so charming too......have a great day and congrats to you, dotd!!!

LHCamry
06-02-2004, 07:46 AM
TJ

You are a very beautiful little boy. I just love your white hair.
TJ you are so lucky to find someone to love you so much. And for you to love in return. I am so Happy for both of you. Glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you. I hope you and your family have a long and Happy life together.:) :) :)

Canis Amicus
06-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Beautiful, Sweet TJ:
you will be a magnet in your human's life, and will attract the very best of friends for her, humans and four legged.

Congratulations for your DOTD!

manda_moo87
06-02-2004, 09:33 AM
Awww, little TJ you are just a the cutest little guy! :) Have a great day!

tatsxxx11
06-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Awww, TJ!!! How adorable are YOU!:D What a fine you've done little man, helping to bring your human out of her/his shell, teaching her the true meaning of love, devotion and friendship! Animals are truly miracle workers... you're proof of that precious TJ! May you and your proud, proud furparent know many, many years of happy times, love and friendship! Congratulations to you precious TJ, our VERY special Dog of the Day honoree! Lots of hugs and kisses to you cutie pie!:D

Jax
06-02-2004, 02:44 PM
TJ you are so very very beautiful and just adorable! How devoted your furparent is to the sweet little Maltese! You have the cutest little face - we all want to kiss TJ today! Congrats to TJ, Our Gorgeous and Sweet Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

lizbud
06-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Hello TJ,

You look like you would be a loving & charming friend for
any very lucky person. :) Hope you have a long, happy and
healthy life & get tons of hugs and kisses on your special day.
Congratulations TJ for being chosen as today's cutie pie
DOG OF THE DAY.:D

flamepony12
06-02-2004, 07:31 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D