PDA

View Full Version : Take COVER!!

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Here in Ohio, we have just been told to TAKE COVER for SEVERE STORMS So of course I have my priorities....report to PT!!! OOPS now the sirens!!!

:eek: :eek:
Gotta go...darn!:mad: LOUD!!

CatMama78
06-01-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh:eek:

Both you and the family, Stay safe!

kimlovescats
06-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Prayers for your safety, Deb!!! Please let us know when you are out of the worst of it!!!!:(

catnapper
06-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Stay safe! Do you have a storm cellar? I hope you have someplace safe to hide until the sirens tell you to come out!

Here in Pennsylvania, we've been hit with some bad storms lately too. One last week had lightning so bad I swear it hit our yard. :eek: I know it definately freaked Pouncer out.

Cataholic
06-01-2004, 03:59 PM
:eek:

I better go find the local forecast!

popcornbird
06-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Ohhhh :eek:.....Stay safe everyone!!!

trayi52
06-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh, please be safe Debbie! The lightning and thunder doesn't scare me, but high winds and the possibilities of a tornado certainly scares me.

I hope you have a safe place to go. Let us know when it is over.

Willie

apcrs5122
06-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Once again, stay safe!!!

Sirrahsim
06-01-2004, 04:32 PM
stay safe Mom!:)
lucky for us here in Japan that we don't get many thunderstorms. We've had maybe two in the last year... oh, and the typhoon, I guess that makes three:rolleyes: :D
Stay safe and report the all clear!

jazzcat
06-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Hope all is well. As everyone else has said, please stay safe.

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 05:23 PM
All clear - sun is shining like nothing ever happened!! Dad is out buying batteries. All it did was get dark and rain really hard and the sirens blew. We got in the hall bathroom (me and kitties) for a few minutes then felt stupid. :D
Sorry if I worried anyone - we only shut things down for about an hour - then I quickly logged back on but ended up blabbermouthing about country music and cowboys in General:rolleyes:
The weather is saying more storms tonight but I am not going to freak - it was just so odd to have sirens and the music video station I leave on interrupted with the big TAKE COVER NOW message! Weird and then so quiet and dark outside - sudden loud storm and hard rain - then *poof* - it is beautiful and calm outside!!

kimlovescats
06-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Glad everything is OK, Deb!!! I hate this time of year!!! :rolleyes:

Amber
06-01-2004, 07:34 PM
it's starting to thunder here......

I think im getting the taste of your guy's little storm

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
just noise now and then here Amber..I don't think we have even had rain. I am going to sleep soon. Hope you do the same:)

catcrazylady
06-02-2004, 05:43 AM
Sorry you had to take cover! We have been taking cover for days now and I'm SICK of it!!! We are supposed to get more tonight! As bad as we're getting it poor Indiana is really getting slammed. Glad everyone is safe.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
06-02-2004, 08:56 AM
The Thingis that a Lot of the wether People on TV , deliberatly Exaggerate what the wether is going tbe , just so that you will stay tuned , and boost thier ratings!Its the same , when I peddled Papers , You did everything , but lie , so you didnt have , to bring pack Papers!