PDA

View Full Version : What's the one thing about you.. ?

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 01:01 PM
Ok..

I was thinking..

What is one thing that others DON'T know about you.. don't EXPECT that you have.. whatever it is.. that makes them go "Wow.. you can't be that way.. etc.. "

I'll go first:

People say I'm funny and I'm friendly and I'm always nice all the time, I have a smile on my face 100% of the time - but - one setback - I have a BAD temper - I flare off easily, and that only happens when I get angry easily over little or big things..

Logan
06-01-2004, 01:04 PM
People might be surprised to know that I DON'T have a bad temper,Rachael (I called you Audrey before.......SORRY :o ), although I can be pretty curt and direct at times. I am known as a "peacemaker" by most of my family and friends, and sometimes I don't stand up enough for myself and those around me!

popcornbird
06-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Logan
People might be surprised to know that I DON'T have a bad temper, Audrey, although I can be pretty curt and direct at times. I am known as a "peacemaker" by most of my family and friends, and sometimes I don't stand up enough for myself and those around me!

I think you're known as a *peace-maker* on PT too!!! You ARE a peace-maker! :D

As to my *one thing*, I'm known to my close friends as a *blabbermouth* and someone who keeps talking and talking. They wouldn't believe how quiet and shy I am around new people. :o People that are new to me though, wouldn't believe that I'm talkative with anyone. They think I lack a tongue!!! :o

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-01-2004, 01:14 PM
In work situations I can get up and give a presentation to hundreds of people, but most people who know me outside of work would never believe it, as I am quite shy in social situations.

Amber
06-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Im fairly quiet at school. Never a huge talker.

But when Im with my friends, im this crazy wild girl. and my friends tell people at school, and they are like no way! :p

davidpizzica
06-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
In work situations I can get up and give a presentation to hundreds of people, but most people who know me outside of work would never believe it, as I am quite shy in social situations. Ally Cat's Mommy, I am pretty much that way too. It took me a long time to read the Scripture in church in front of all those people. I still get a little nervous!

apcrs5122
06-01-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
As to my *one thing*, I'm known to my close friends as a *blabbermouth* and someone who keeps talking and talking. When I tell them I'm shy and quiet around new/strange people, they don't believe me. :o People that are new to me though, wouldn't believe that I'm talkative with anyone. They think I lack a tongue!!! :o

Nuh uh!;) :p On here you don't seem like *such* a blabbermouth, but I'm sure that you are on AIM (from the way you and Julie act;)). You don't seem to be that kind of person (probably because I don't know you that well:p).

Hmm...My one thing...I can't really think of one right now. I'm sure that I have several, but none that I can think of at the moment:rolleyes:

Randi
06-01-2004, 01:41 PM
I have never made a speech, I just can't - in front of a big crowd. Not even when John turned 50, or when my parents had been married for 25 years! :eek: However, I can do it in front of 4-5 people. :)

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 01:52 PM
I also can't really do presentations either!! OR stand up in front of many people! People didn't believe me when I told them I got up onstage in front of 3,000-4,000 people to meet Lonestar.. go figure! But I had pics to prove it... :)

BCBlondie
06-01-2004, 01:56 PM
In real life I'm a pretty quiet person. I'm more of a listener than a talker, and I hate attention. Even when I was little and my whole family sang 'Happy Birthday' to me, I tried to hide my face cuz I hated the attention and I was soo embarassed. :o

Edit: I used to get sooooooooo nervous in front of people too. I still do get pretty nervous, but I think I'm getting better. :)

Cataholic
06-01-2004, 01:57 PM
That I am addicted to jigsaw puzzles!

popcornbird
06-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
That I am addicted to jigsaw puzzles!

You are? :eek: So am I! I have several with thousands of pieces that my mom told me to *give away* now that we're moving, but I secretly packed them in my boxes. I don't want to give them away! I want to make them!! LOL! But my mom's point was that it would take me a year to make a puzzle with 5000 pieces.

Apcrs5122, I wouldn't have as many posts as I do if I wasn't talkative. :o Online, I'm talkative with anyone, because I don't have to see them face to face. :p If its face to face, I'm talkative with close friends, and ever so QUIET with people that are new to me. :o

CatMama78
06-01-2004, 02:34 PM
I love to play, hack and slash and RPG games on PS2, XBOX ad the PC :)

slleipnir
06-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Something others don't know? Hmm, I love to help people with anything if I can..I'm also very shy

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07
got up onstage in front of 3,000-4,000 people to meet Lonestar..
Aren't they amazing!! I got to see them in an *intimate* accoustic only concert - huge auditorium was blocked off and limited to about 500 or so - nothing like it!!! not only a great band but awesome people.

My family and PT know my silly, slightly toilet oriented side:D but others would be shocked! My professional role is very efficient, prim and proper:rolleyes:

catnapper
06-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, I LOVE to be in front of an audience. The more people the better. Presentations are my strong point. I am very comfortable with anybody and I have always had the ability to make people trust me right off the bat. People tell me the strangest, deepest darkest secrets even after they've just met me.

Hmmm... what most people find surprising is that I am a heavy metal fan. I am very conservative in my dress and manner. But I LOVE to turn the radio up for a good 80'ds metal song. :) Even hubby was surprised the day he got into the car and found the AC/DC CD in the radio. He had no idea I had it let alone loved it. I'm a closet head banger! :D

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Aren't they amazing!! I got to see them in an *intimate* accoustic only concert - huge auditorium was blocked off and limited to about 500 or so - nothing like it!!! not only a great band but awesome people.

Wow, I didn't know you saw them in concert! I've seen them twice, both acoustic concerts.. did you like Jimmy Wayne? Where did you go see them in Ohio..?? I saw them in Lakewood and Canton..

They are great guys.. hilarious! :D Seeing them again next month.. so I'm looking foward to that..

I like a lot of their songs.. especially Walkin' in Memphis, Not a Day Goes By, and Everything's Changed. :D

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 04:48 PM
did you like Jimmy Wayne? Where did you go see them in Ohio..??

We are hijacking a bit but what the heck..I saw them at Dayton Nutter Center and YES, Jimmy Wayne was wonderful I thought. I do not think people have seen his real talent yet. I don't think Lonestar does anything I DON'T like!
I guess staying on topic would be the fact that I am still a country girl at heart-you know - take the girl out of the country...etc. I went to college in San Angelo (west Texas) back in the mid/late 70's. My favorite nightspot was the "Boots & Saddle" club. I often wonder if it is still there. Nothing quite like dancing in sawdust with a cute cowboy in tight jeans and a Skoal circle in his back pocket...AH!!! Oh and cruising on the main strip looking for cute guys in pickup trucks to honk at and maybe pull over and flirt with. :D Feels like 100 years ago!!!
My daughter Missy, (Sirrahsim) - about barfs when I turn on my music and sing along:D :D

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 04:54 PM
That's cool! I've always grew up on country - but music in the house is a wide variety from country - rock - rap - r&b - motown - punk.. I am the one in the family who's really INTO country.. LOL.. drives them nuts, I guess!! LOL, that's a pity that your daughter doesn't enjoy country music!
Haha, the only cowboys/country guys I can find are at CONCERTS! :P ;)
Oh, on the same topic.. I am seeing Kenny Chesney with Amy and her two friends when I get there next week.. (in Utah) .. so I am excited about that.. it'll be a blast! :D I have about 5-6 concerts for this summer.. I'm insane..

We are hijacking a bit but what the heck..I saw them at Dayton Nutter Center and YES, Jimmy Wayne was wonderful I thought. I do not think people have seen his real talent yet. I don't think Lonestar does anything I DON'T like!
I guess staying on topic would be the fact that I am still a country girl at heart-you know - take the girl out of the country...etc. I went to college in San Angelo (west Texas) back in the mid/late 70's. My favorite nightspot was the "Boots & Saddle" club. I often wonder if it is still there. Nothing quite like dancing in sawdust with a cute cowboy in tight jeans and a Skoal circle in his back pocket...AH!!! Oh and cruising on the main strip looking for cute guys in pickup trucks to honk at and maybe pull over and flirt with. :D Feels like 100 years ago!!!
My daughter Missy, (Sirrahsim) - about barfs when I turn on my music and sing along:D :D

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Haha, the only cowboys/country guys I can find are at CONCERTS! :P ;)
Oh, on the same topic.. I am seeing Kenny Chesney with Amy and her two friends when I get there next week.. (in Utah) .. so I am excited about that.. it'll be a blast! :D I have about 5-6 concerts for this summer.. I'm insane..

Well, I am jealous! YOU are not insane! We do get some pretty good people here though. Never had Kenny Chesney! WOW! The best I have seen I think was *Alan Jackson*, Martina McBride and Joe Nichols all together! Years ago we saw the Highwaymen - did you ever hear them? Hubby's favorites. It was Willie Nelson along with Cash, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson. Very classic. I'd love to see Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw or Toby Keith.
Ah cowboys! Plenty of eye candy at the concerts! It may not be the real thing but it's fun anyway;)

zippy-kat
06-01-2004, 07:35 PM
I'm a published poet. :)

sirrahbed
06-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
I'm a published poet. :)

Me too! (only if my pathetic Haiku in Cat General is considered published!:D )
Seriously - tell us more!!!!

Cookiebaker
06-01-2004, 08:59 PM
That I'm dreadfully insecure :rolleyes:

spunkadelic
06-01-2004, 09:54 PM
I have been told that I'm quiet, shy, extremely nice (too nice sometimes) and everyone is surprised if I take a drink at a party, or if I curse. They don't think I know how to do those things. To them I'm the perpetual "good girl". It's irritating.

CountryWolf07
06-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Well, I am jealous! YOU are not insane! We do get some pretty good people here though. Never had Kenny Chesney! WOW! The best I have seen I think was *Alan Jackson*, Martina McBride and Joe Nichols all together! Years ago we saw the Highwaymen - did you ever hear them? Hubby's favorites. It was Willie Nelson along with Cash, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson. Very classic. I'd love to see Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw or Toby Keith.
Ah cowboys! Plenty of eye candy at the concerts! It may not be the real thing but it's fun anyway;)

Awww.. I would LOVE to see Martina McBride.. she has such a beautiful voice.. I envy her. ;) Yep.. I've heard of the Highwaymen..

This is who I'm seeing:

June 11th - Salt Lake City, Utah - KC
July 8th - Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio - Tim McGraw
July 17th - Bucyrus, Ohio - Lonestar
August 7th - Pennsylvania - Chris Cagle
August 15th - Troy, Ohio - Chris Cagle
August 20th - Cleveland, Ohio - KC
August 25th - Akron, Ohio (?) - Chris Cagle
September 11th - Berea, Ohio - COUNTRY JAM (includes Lonestar, Patty Loveless, Joe Diffie, and few others *unannouced..*)

Logan
06-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
That I'm dreadfully insecure :rolleyes:

That surprises me, Anna, because you are so outgoing at Pet Talk, and the way you talk with us about your life doesn't indicate any insecurities! I think we probably all have them, we just don't admit it, most of the time!!! :)

Corinna
06-01-2004, 10:51 PM
I wanted to be an actress but being heavy in high school I was to embarassed to try out. Lacked confadence in school but in 4-h I was the queen ,not afraid of speeches or demos. I guess school freinds and animal craziess are different.:D

wolf_Q
06-01-2004, 11:20 PM
I'm even uglier in person! :eek:

Kfamr
06-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I'm even prettier in person! :eek:

There, I fixed your post for you.

davidpizzica
06-02-2004, 12:04 AM
I don't drink (not even beer) at all, and I'm an ex smoker (quit 1/31/82). My only vice now is PT!!

binka_nugget
06-02-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm incredibly obnoxious once I'm comfortable with the person. At first, I'm really shy and quiet but after that, I scream, yell, run around, sing, EVERYTHING! :D My friends and I sang Christmas songs while walking once (and it wasn't even close to Christmas!).. we're all an obnoxious and immature bunch of people.

Another one, I'm also very immature. I have my mature moments but a majority of the time, I'm the one who cracks all the *dirty* jokes.

cloverfdx
06-02-2004, 09:18 AM
I am terribly shy around new people i meet, and take a while to warm up to them.

I i also have a few Jigsaw puzzles on the go, and have just finished one (It was 2 Border Collies, with Golf Clubs). Dorky i know.

Uhh i am not afraid to baby talk my dogs at the park. (Yes i get weird looks all the time) :D

There are more but i will have to think.

DJFyrewolf36
06-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Most people know me as a rather shy person...I don't talk much and in social situations it *seems* as if I'm not a participant. Many people just don't notice me, I'm functionally invisible. Most of the time though, I'm just standing there keeping my ears open and I have a really bad habit of remembering mostly anything people say. The hubby jokingly calls me his day planer with a tape recorder because when he is meeting with clients and such, I usually can remember dates, times etc without fail even though it looks like I'm not paying attention at all. I've always had a talent for it I guess...my close buddies say I should go work for the FBI or something.

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
Many people just don't notice me, I'm functionally invisible. Most of the time though, .

I'm the same!!! People can meet me 2 or 3 times, and still say "pleased to meet you" (I always joke with hubby that I have the perfect face for a bank robber!!! LOL

RobiLee
06-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Ooooohh, Invisible...I know exactly what you mean also! I often feel this way. Let's see what else about me....I am also an insecure person, extremely self conscience about my weight and looks and I am aware that a lot of people judge me about that. I feel that no one wants to hear what I have to say or cares that I might have an opinion...that's where the whole invisible thing comes in...lol. Wow, this doesn't sound very good and I can't believe I even said it. Although I do still have these feelings I am much better at dealing with them. At 40 years old I have basically learned to say "I don't give a crap". I LOVE LIFE. Like Kay said the GOOD and the BAD.

Here is a couple of cute goofy things about me. I am thrilled when someone actually remembers my name and says it..hehehe...I think my girlfriend is the only one who knows that one. I always think people don't remember me or my name and it just makes my day when I find out that someone does. I love any kind of gift that I might recieve. It doesn't matter what it is, just the fact that someone actually thought of me makes me feel so good. I love to laugh and giggle and can go into giggle fits at any time.

Here is something that I think most people do know....I am known to write novels when posting on pet talk!....LOL

Robin :)

BCBlondie
06-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Ooooohh, Invisible...I know exactly what you mean also! I often feel this way. Let's see what else about me....I am also an insecure person, extremely self conscience about my weight and looks and I am aware that a lot of people judge me about that. I feel that no one wants to hear what I have to say or cares that I might have an opinion...that's where the whole invisible thing comes in...lol.
I'm the same way!! I'm always invisible too.. lol I've learned to keep my mouth shut because usually what I have to say isn't important and doesn't change anything. Plus when I DO say something, no one listens (or it seems like).. I also have very low self-esteem (I'm always putting myself down and I always tell myself I'm ugly and stuff) and I'm very self-conscious.. I only wear baggy clothes like t-shirts and sweatshirts lol.. (I hate tight clothes, like spaghetti-strap shirts and short shorts and stuff >.< ) I'm also very paranoid.. and I hate the dark. I always think there's someone hiding with a gun or something o_o' (my crazy imagination haunts me sometimes :rolleyes: )

But when people get to know me, I'm actually very silly and enjoy goofing off and being funny and stuff. :)

guster girl
06-02-2004, 09:07 PM
People never suspect my age. :) Oh, and, no one can believe I've been sky diving twice, and, want to continue to go! I'm terrified of heights!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh dear... :o:o

I am so shy, it's scary. I'm honestly afraid to meet you guys cuz I'm so shy.

And I'm TERRIBLY self-concious. I sit with the ugly crowd. :(

I sleep with a blanket wrapped around my head or at least over my head and I always sleep with a light on, or my door open. :)

When I'm nervous I fiddle with my hair or my necklaces.

I have a horrible crush on my friend, Jesse. :o

I have horrible posture.

I sleep with 4 pillows.

I act like a four year old when I hang out with Anne and Jesse... :o

I watch sports on TV... a lot.

My dad is one of my best friends.

I love going to baseball games.

Anything else you need to know? :)

captain
06-03-2004, 10:35 PM
If all the "invisible" people got together and robbed a bank ............. :D

One thing none of you know about me ............... I am a Karate Instructor .......... 2nd Dan Level

delidog
06-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Oh Captain,
I remember posting once...Don't remember the subject matter...but my response was...
"Don't Tick Off the Captain"

Didn't know that I was speaking the Truth!!!!!;) :) :D

popcornbird
06-04-2004, 12:14 AM
He he.........I just remembered another thing. All of my friends believe I don't know how to cuss........at all. They've just never heard me doing it!

Anyway, about a year or so ago, I remember telling my friend about a night fright Popcorn and Muffin had in the middle of the night. I told her they started thrashing in their cage and it scared the hell out of me. :p She was like..............:eek::eek::eek:

He he he. Yeah, I can't even say *hell* or my friends would think badly of me! :p Its not that they think its wrong.....they do it themselves, but when it comes from me, its like *Uh.....what did you say?* :p I've always been known as the girl who doesn't cuss/say bad words, so if I even say any minor little thing, everyone looks like they're about to faint. :o

CathyBogart
06-04-2004, 03:10 AM
I was an EXTREMELY introverted kid. I was very shy, I didn't meet new people easily, and I only had a few friends growing up.

Haha, NOW I'm an insane extrovert!! Wheee!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-04-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
He he.........I just remembered another thing. All of my friends believe I don't know how to cuss........at all. They've just never heard me doing it!

Hehe... I swear occasionally.... eeps... now everyone thinks I'm a bad person, lmao. But yeah, I admit, I swear but not around my parents. Jesse has a habit of scaring me and sometimes I catch myself then... :)

kari
06-04-2004, 07:51 AM
guster girl here. :) (Can't log in on this computer) I used to be incredibly shy, and, no one ever believes me, because I'm very outgoing, now. But, then, people are always surprised to hear that I can't give public speeches, THAT is my #1 fear, and, one I've carried with me since childhood.

PS And, I swear like a sailor. EVERYONE knows that. I don't usually type cuss words, though, so, y'all probably didn't know that. :)

DJFyrewolf36
06-04-2004, 09:59 AM
PCB, one of my friends in college had NEVER cussed before, literally. *she had heard me quite a bit, I offend truckers at times lol* Her parents were so uptight that the words never entered her vocabulary and had not even heard them until she met me. (she was 14 when I met her, she was in a gifted college program). Her parents didn't let her watch any moves above PG. :rolleyes: Anyway, someone REALLY peeved her and all of a sudden she says the F word along with a few other choice tidbits. I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: caugh sputter. Proof that ANYONE can cuss at times lol, so don't feel bad :D

I say a lot more than hell when my birds have night frights! Cussing then is acceptable, it is SO Scary!

popcornbird
06-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
PCB, one of my friends in college had NEVER cussed before, literally. *she had heard me quite a bit, I offend truckers at times lol* Her parents were so uptight that the words never entered her vocabulary and had not even heard them until she met me. (she was 14 when I met her, she was in a gifted college program). Her parents didn't let her watch any moves above PG. :rolleyes: Anyway, someone REALLY peeved her and all of a sudden she says the F word along with a few other choice tidbits. I was like :eek: :eek: :eek: caugh sputter. Proof that ANYONE can cuss at times lol, so don't feel bad :D

I say a lot more than hell when my birds have night frights! Cussing then is acceptable, it is SO Scary!

LOL! I have ***never*** said the F word in my life. NEVER. It bothers me when other people say it too. It irritates me when people say *wtf* or *lmao* etc. on PT too, but I just never say anything about it. :p I guess cussing just isn't something I was brought up with, and isn't something I do, which is why my friends fall over when I say something as little as *scared the hell out of me*. :o

Kfamr
06-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Hehe... I swear occasionally.... eeps... now everyone thinks I'm a bad person, lmao. But yeah, I admit, I swear but not around my parents. Jesse has a habit of scaring me and sometimes I catch myself then... :)

You're HORRIBLE!!

Cussing and saying LMAO. What shall we do with you!?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-04-2004, 05:06 PM
@#(*@^&$#(@!^!

That's what!! :)

Oh... I have a little scar between my pinky and ring fingers on my left hand from when I burnt it accidently when I was little. I bumped my mom's cigarette.

DJFyrewolf36
06-04-2004, 05:11 PM
I cuss sooooo much! It comes from basically my job *computers, ugh those things are about a #&%@*&!!!!* and working on cars. Plus its kind of what I grew up with and what I lived with for a long time. At work too people are like "F this and F that". Im making an effort to reform I really am! I don't like to cuss, its unprofessional. And rude.

I guess thats one thing no one knows about me, I hate cussing lol.

trayi52
06-04-2004, 05:23 PM
I guess I can stand up and cuss with the best of them. I have a temper, and when I get mad, well I just can't hold back the cussing! You should see my husband, he absolutely hates cussing, and he gives me some really bad looks! Ouch, that stare!! Funny when I first married him, I never, ever cussed, I didn't even say darn. After I married him, I picked it up from his family. Now he says I have a "potty mouth", what can I say, I got it from his side of the family!!;)

Willie:D

davidpizzica
06-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I guess I can stand up and cuss with the best of them. I have a temper, and when I get mad, well I just can't hold back the cussing! You should see my husband, he absolutely hates cussing, and he gives me some really bad looks! Ouch, that stare!! Funny when I first married him, I never, ever cussed, I didn't even say darn. After I married him, I picked it up from his family. Now he says I have a "potty mouth", what can I say, I got it from his side of the family!!;)

Willie:D

NoahsMommy
06-04-2004, 10:45 PM
When people see my tattoo they are shocked! I guess I put off a "goody goody" vibe or something.

I'm not! I can be bad like anyone can....

I never used to cuss....but it seems like my new favorite word is the F word...you can use it in so many ways! My husband hates cussing...so I'm sure he cringes each time I say it.

Oh well...gotta be "bad" somehow. ;)

Kfamr
06-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
seems like my new favorite word is the F word...you can use it in so many ways!

LMAO!!!!!!:D :D

I can cuss... alot. Especially when angry.
I can cuss around my parents, but i know better than to cuss around teachers and stuff. I also will not cuss around other relatives, besides some of my aunts, uncles, cousins and such.. the ones that live down here atleast.

I really don't see anything wrong with cussing....as long as it isn't some little 3 year old or something spurting off like a fountain.

It doesn't really surprise me when people cuss either... unless they're hiding in some sort of shell, everyone knows what they mean or has said a cuss word before.

People who don't know me, are surprised when I say I like different music. People assume I like Slipknot all the time, in reality i've only heard one of their songs and could not stand it a bit.

davidpizzica
06-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

Willie:D WILLIE! I can't even imagine you using cuss words!! It's not like you!

popcornbird
06-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by david p
WILLIE! I can't even imagine you using cuss words!! It's not like you!

That's what I was going to say! :o I thought Willie isn't the cussing type. :p

trayi52
06-04-2004, 11:23 PM
LOL, I do when I am mad and I want to piss my husband off!!;)

BCBlondie
06-05-2004, 02:13 AM
LOL!! I'm not much of a cusser either.. All my friends cuss, and I used to hate it but gave up trying to make them stop haha.
I have a temper too (pretty bad one lol... I've been known in my family to have a 'bad attitude'... which my friends would never believe since they all think I'm nice and quiet and stuff), but I try not to cuss.. I just yell.. lol :p

Another thing about me... I have a really, really hard time forgiving people... and I can hold a grudge for a loong time.. >.<

binka_nugget
06-05-2004, 02:20 AM
Oh gosh, I'm Queen of all cuss words. I'm always using the F word as an adjective, noun, verb.. :p Of course, I hold it back when I'm around younger kids or when it's really not an appropriate time but aside from that, every other word is a swear word or a word I made up to substitute a swear word.

That reminds me, I'm lucky my bio teacher doesn't mind cussing in class! On more than one occasion, I completely forgot where I was and yelled %&*#!!!!!! And my parents don't mind because.. well, I learned from them. :p ;) :D

captain
06-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Oh gosh, I'm Queen of all cuss words. I'm always using the F word as an adjective, noun, verb.. :p

Hey, that's me!!!!

My Dad used the "F" word as an adjective, etc ............ and guess I picked it up there .......

Miss Meow
06-06-2004, 05:21 PM
I am starting to like pink

anna_66
06-07-2004, 08:09 PM
That I have 9 tattoos. One of them starts at my shoulder and ends just above my knee. Everyone tells me I just don't look like the sort of person who would have so many tattoos.

captain
06-07-2004, 08:35 PM
anna_66

WOW!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

MariaM
06-07-2004, 08:58 PM
People would never think I'm depressed. When I'm outside my home, I'm always alive. Not neccessarily happy... but I dunno. It's like, I'm afraid for people to find out or whatever. But when I get home, sometimes I just collapse. I cry and think about life, think about a lot of things, and I don't even think my close friends know, except one.

captain
06-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Oh MariaM {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

MariaM
06-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks, but its really nothing. I've learned to get used to it. It's been going on for several months. I'm hoping once I get a really really good bond with Major, that will help. It is helping already though, and I'm grateful for that.

tikeyas_mom
06-07-2004, 09:24 PM
People would never think I am this kind of person, but I am. I am highly anxious, and I get really freaked out in high stress situations. I cuss almost in every second sentence, gulp..

moosmom
06-07-2004, 10:00 PM
I LOVE having my feet and back tickled!! :rolleyes: Have since I was a kid. :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
06-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
I LOVE having my feet and back tickled!! :rolleyes: Have since I was a kid. :rolleyes: Welcome back, Donna!! missed you! That's interesting. I don't like being tickled at all.

DJFyrewolf36
06-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
That I have 9 tattoos. One of them starts at my shoulder and ends just above my knee. Everyone tells me I just don't look like the sort of person who would have so many tattoos.

:eek: I wish! I only have four, but everyone is like "OMG you have tattoos!?!" I have my entire back done, and since I don't wear backless dresses all the time *duh* no one knows I have it until I go swimming or something and then when they see it they ask the DUMBEST questions. Do you get people asking you if your tattoos are real?